Rate this song

lofat.gif
POWER ENTERTAINMENT / COLD CASH RECORDS PRESENTS...

Lofat Ft. Rocko & Yung L.A. - Walk It To The Bank

PRODUCED BY ZAYTOVEN

Atlanta, Georgia: November 12, 2008

Hailing from the land of gators, gangsters and really good music, Lofat has endured the frustrating grind to put former home on the map. Now living in the ATL, Lofat, who describes himself as having the swag minus the arrogance, will always rep the Motor City, but has taken his lyrical genius to the Dirty South, proving to be a well-rounded emcee, and force to be reckoned with in the South. By capitalizing on his experiences, Lofat meshes his street sense and block credibility and has evolved into a seasoned artist. He has already managed to generate a buzz with two independent releases. The second effort birthed the local hit "Fa'sho," which gave him the notoriety that he needed to gain a substantial radio fan base. However, the mainstream missed riding the waves of his freshman effort and "Fa'Sho" only went so far in the urban market. Determined to master a success formula, Lofat went back into the studio to lay tracks and create heat for his new LP, Gorilla Money. The energetic lead single "Walk It To The Bank," produced by Zaytoven (“So Icy”), is a catchy club banger featuring Rocko and Yung LA that is enjoying radio support in tough markets from Atlanta and Houston to Detroit and Ohio! Other singles that showcase Lofat's admirable lyrical versatility are "Big Boy Money," featuring Gucci Mane and is produced by Don Vito (Yung Joc, Ciara, Lil Wayne) and "I Really Like," that showcases Rashaad of T.I's Grand Hustle Records, are already becoming a female favorite. "Up In These Streets," a stirring tale of how Lofat survived the streets, displays his natural knack for storytelling.Released by Power Entertainment, Gorilla Money will prove to the world that Lofat is one of the best rising artists in the game. During Lofat's budding career in Hip Hop, he has graced the same stages as E-40, Jadakiss, and Young Buck, among others. Aside from maintaining a strong performance presence, he has built solid anticipation for his new material by appearing on various mixtapes and featuring on other projects over the past few years. The handsome big fella with the larger than life personality and talent has been receiving praise and positive reviews for the video for his first single, "Walk It To The Bank." Marked by the stars to have multiple interests, the laid back Gemini is also in talks about a clothing and jewelry line while filming his raw reality show, "Gorilla Money!"

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Lofat Ft. Rocko & Yung L.A. - Walk It To The Bank (Clean)

Lofat Ft. Rocko & Yung L.A. - Walk It To The Bank (Dirty)

Lofat Ft. Rocko & Yung L.A. - Walk It To The Bank (Instrumental)

logos.gif

Lofat on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Power Entertainment

(770) 256-8552

E-Mail Me!

Zaytoven sick on them beats! He gotta get "Producer Of The Year" at one of these awards shows this year!! But yeah overrall the track clean, nothin' too different but nice ya heard me!

DJ Slym B. (98.5 The Boxx) -- Slip-N-Slide DJ

slymb_thegenius@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/slymbthegenius

www.985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/985fmtheboxx

theboxx@985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/slipnslidedjs

first download the beat to see what it was hitting on

yes another banger for zaytoven

i know i wouldnt be walking to no bank even right now i aint got no money im on my scooter or whiping it

song wack beat the shit 13-20

just rhyming on the track baby flow its to easy for niggas to be on beats like this with that basic industry bullshit everything they said in the song already been said by the next nigga lots of bitting on this one once again i aint walking to no damn bank it defeat the purpouse oh having gwap i dont even playing on going in the bank staight digital money what i look like walking with cash?

Man Its All Good Brah Just Take My Feedback The Right Way And Be More Productive And Work Harder At Your Craft Because As You Can See I Dont Type No One Line For No Feedback Because Im An Actual Dj Im Not Just Another Motherfugga That Know How To Mix To Songs You Feel Me Now Check Out This Video Of Me In The Club Going Ham With $6 In My Pocket Im Broke As A Motherfugga But Damit I Allways Be Looking Good With Out Really Trying! Hell That Shirt I Got On Is A Old Ass Girbuad Shirt From The 10th Grade In High School And The Nike Shocks I Go For The Low Low $70 On Ebay Them Shits Go For Damn Near $150 In South Dekalb Im Sorry I Didnt Just Say The Song Was Hot Because Its A Zaytoven Beat Hell I Can Fart On A Zaytoven Beat And Put It On Here And Motherfuggas Going To Think Its Amazing That Man Is One Of The Best Producers Period If You Get A Beat From Him You Suppose To Take At Least A Week Or Two To Write To It Just Like Niggas Take Months To Write To Dre Beat Zaytoven Is The Next Dr Dre On Everything But If Folks Want To Just Bye His Beats And Rap Any Kinda Way On It, Its All To The Good He Still Get Paid!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.