GreenHitz.com

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty

Rate this topic

marc.gif
WHITEHORSE ENTERTAINMENT...

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty

PRODUCED BY K.E.

Atlanta, GA: July 01, 2009

"We're more than a label, we're a worldwide movement". WHITEHORSE Entertainment's certified anthem "Booty" by their latest signee, Georgia native, Marc Decoca. The record is in current rotation at WHTA Hot 107.9, has won the coveted "Battlegroundz", and is on its way to topping Hot's Top 7 at 7. WHITEHORSE Entertainment is the south's new #1 underground rap label! Their breakthrough single "J's At My Door & Wassup Wit The Pussy" introduced the south to WHITEHORSE Entertainment and Marc Decoca. "Booty", their new banger, is going for adds immediately!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Clean)

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Dirty)

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Instrumental)

Marc Decoca Ft. Stuey Rock - Booty (Acapella)

WHITEHORSE%20LOGO.jpg

Marc Decoca on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

White Horse Entertainment

E-Mail Me!

For The One's Who Say This Song Is Trash Don't Sleep You'll Be At A Party One Day And Someone Ask U If U Have It And U Say No. Wow!!! They Will Call U All Kinds Of Wack Dj Bottom Line Is I Like It Mos Def IT Will Get Play On My Radio Show Look @ The Dream When He First Came Out With Shawty Is A 10 People Was Sleeping On That One Now Look @ Him Doing His Thing And I Said The Same Thing About Him.told People Don't Sleep He's Hot

why are the whole vocals in stereo channel? trying to do somthing different? but it just sounds poor.

also chorus reminds me of JCs song Boyfriend('s verses)

with Tricky Stewart knock off type sounds in the beat

This song is Booty... everything besides the chorus.

Edited by DJ Blur

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo that a phat track i'll play it at the clubs

yaaa im finna do a concert wit Juney Boomdata tmrw...ima pullin up roccin diz junt ta da pardy wuttt iRoc Marc Decoca & Stuey Rock is daty futurisitc swaqq LET IT GROW ON YA if i dont catch ya immediately doe PROPS

KE is really showin' his ass with these beats!!!

I get the idea of making it "controversial" (read "ignant" here) but if they change this hook to something more tasteful & rewrite the verses slightly, this is a hit.

The melody of the hook is catchy as hell & he's riding this beat very well (the fever/2 seater line in the 2nd verse is fly!)...the BOOTY hook is, for lack of a better phrase, A "BOOTY" hook (read "lame").

Respectfully,

ILL Gaimez is HANNIBAL

1/3 of MF'Ntertainment

MF'N - We're The Producers

www.myspace.com/GAIMEZWORLD

http://www.youtube.com/user/<wbr>mfntertainment