Rate this song

What's Craking this ya boy Dj Nothin Nice with Nothin Nice Productions/On Time Entertainment/Futurestar Dj's (myspace.com/djnothinnice) trying to get some drops from (Your Artist/You) 4 my Online Radio Station ./...World Class Radio..(WRC.COM)...and for My Mix Cd ...The scripts are:

This ya Boy _________ in the mix, putting it down on the 1's and 2's with your Futurestar Dj , Dj Nothin Nice..(and whateva ad lib (The Artist/you) wants to do......

________ON THE NUMBER 1 STATION IN THE NATION...World Class Radio.......(and whateva ad lib (The Artist/You) wants....)

thanks peace...

p.s. And any singles you have for me throw them my way I looooooooooove breaking singles...touring and doing mix cds.....615-275-6465...Dj Nothin Nice

DJ NOTHIN NICE AKA THE LEADER AKA MR UNIVERSAL...

What's Craking this ya boy Dj Nothin Nice with Nothin Nice Productions/On Time Entertainment/Futurestar Dj's (myspace.com/djnothinnice) trying to get some drops from (Your Artist/You) 4 my Online Radio Station ./...World Class Radio..(WRC.COM)...and for My Mix Cd ...The scripts are:

This ya Boy _________ in the mix, putting it down on the 1's and 2's with your Futurestar Dj , Dj Nothin Nice..(and whateva ad lib (The Artist/you) wants to do......

________ON THE NUMBER 1 STATION IN THE NATION...World Class Radio.......(and whateva ad lib (The Artist/You) wants....)

thanks peace...

p.s. And any singles you have for me throw them my way I looooooooooove breaking singles...touring and doing mix cds.....615-275-6465...Dj Nothin Nice

DJ NOTHIN NICE AKA THE LEADER AKA MR UNIVERSAL...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.