Rate this song

• 2 weeks later...

As a fan being from New Orleans area our music (bounce) has been like this since since early 90's. This is nothing different but the beat. DJ Jubilee been doing music where you continously name different dance moves after another. Its just a shame the industry didnt take to bounce music when it was really poppin in the NO and surrounding areas. It took Atlanta a few years ago and now it seems Dallas to take this dance music up a notch or better put make it

As a promoter (5up5down Promotions) I would definitely do some promoting if given the opportunity with the joint.

If I was a DJ, no doubt i would run this song. As a DJ you play for the ppl not yourself.

This is where music in the south has moved to: Simple track, dance moves, lack of content and lyrics. This song is for youngsters and DJ's. This is not hating just my opinion. I do, in fact, appreciate that these artists are hustle their music and hope the best for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.