Rate this song

nocz69.jpg

You’ve seen him on MTV’s My Super Sweet-sixteen, you’ve heard his beats on tracks like “Drip” covered by Yung Joc featuring Lil Wayne, now get ready to party with The Prince of Hip Hop once again as he premieres on MTV’s new show Blingest Bash 2 on Monday February 21, 2011 and check out his first single “Go Wild” on YouTube - Go Wild - Darnell Robinson Featuring Issa, Lil Chuckee, D-Pryde, and K-Major (ORIGINAL) which has gotten 25,000 hits on you tube in less than 24 hours.

From producing tracks for Yung Joc, Lil Wayne and Lil Twist, The Prince of Hip Hop is has just released his first single “Go Wild” featuring Issaiam, Lil Chuckee, Dprizzy, and Darnell’s artist K-Major.

“I came up with the record “Go Wild” when I was in the studio one day and didn’t have an idea of what direction to take the song but I knew I wanted a party song, something that made everyone OD, I thought about calling it “crazy” then I thought the people would think of me of being crazy, then I said “Go Wild” and here it is now my new Single” says Darnell.

In addition to writing, producing and hosting parties, Robinson’s schedule is filled with celebrity appearances, attending award shows, photo-shoots, charity events and cameo’s in featured videos like “Make it Rain” by Travis Porter. Since his debut on MTV’s My Super Sweet-sixteen in 2006 Robinson has been grinding and working non-stop to claim his place in the "Young Hollywood" world., and living up to his families Sugar Hill legacy. Darnell will also be releasing his anticipated album This Year called “The Darnell Robinson Project”

Follow @DarnellRobinson on twitter!

Darnell Robinson | Facebook

Official Site of Darnell Robinson

Download Main mp3

Contact: mfcelebritypr@gmail.com / ContactDarnellRobinson@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.