Rate this song

24ozoxw.jpg

I go by the name of Spartacus better known as Sp the Don, I was born and raise in broward county florida in the eighties. Im from a big family middle child from my mother side, Second to last nearly double digits siblings. I went to Ely Highschool and started skipping school with my freinds. so i had to go to nightschool to graduate. Right after I graduate in 2001 I join the army. Not only a street soldier label me a war veteran. Iraq and afghan could'nt bring forward my demise. Fresh out the military i got introduce to jail, And from then on it was numorous run in with the law. Rap was the only way i could release my stress till the birth of my daughter. Little did I know my baby mother would be my downfall!

REQUEST SP DA DON SHE THROWED ON 99JAMZ WEDR on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

fastmoney Ent (fastmoneymusic) on Twitter

renaudfastmoney@aol.com

(561) 674-5452

Guest flavamixx

Im really feel this track mane. It has a really hot uptempo pop sound. I will give it a spin. Just an idea, do a remix with the same vocals, but using a very heavy house beat, or better yet, a deep house beat. Now that I think about it, those background vocals will fit deep house very well.

Edited by flavamixx

Because that's what a DJ does. My mind tells me to play to your audience because your audience are the ones out on the dancefloor and I will not settle for an empty dancefloor because of a song that I like but they are not feeling. I have been in this business long enough to know this.

@ thedjmello i can understand your point but as a dj you should know that it is you that make that crowd feel what you are playin,, i 've seen dj's introduce songs that were no where near this hot an the crowds

were shake they ass like it was hurricane season but i do understand your point no arguement here,, just was merely making a statement.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.