Rate this song

14sjjth.jpg

Hence Opoku, aka AON, is a 16-year-old producer, rapper, and songwriter from Chicago.AON is an acronym for ..Ambitious Or Nothing. He believes in positive progression and says "I chose this name because I want to be a leader of a movement for kids to show them how to strive to get what they want. Success is achieved by drive. If one works towards their goal, they will value it and not take it for granted."

AON was born in Ghana then moved to New York at three years old. After leaving Brooklyn, he moved to the Uptown neighborhood of Chicago. His lyrics proclaim "New York made me, Chicago raised me." He wants to take the music industry by storm! His style is unique and his flow is versatile. He borrows from influences ranging from Chicago-bred Lupe Fiasco and Brooklyn native Jay-Z to female emcee Lauryn Hill.

Follow @AONMusik on twitter!

twitter.com/aonmusik on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Aon Hence | Facebook

AON Music Online

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stedybeets

JAH may KAA MON !!! yea.. I spin dancehall, raggae, soca etc... !!! git flat !!! ( depending on da gig ... actually, ...I play whuts HOT

and whut da crowd into .. ya feel me ?!?! )

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.