Rate this song

teezy.jpg
KONVICT MUZIK & ARROGANT MUSIC PRESENTS...

Sean Teezy - Da Motto

PRODUCED BY THE KID

Atlanta, GA: August 24, 2009

Arrogant Music/Konvict Muzik recording artist/host/promoter Sean Teezy is on a mission to succeed. With a unique flow, style and delivery, combined with production by Da Kid, you are guaranteed to hear something new. Sean Teezy started releasing mixtapes in high school which provided him with the opportunity to perform at pep rallies. While in high school Sean Teezy formed a relationship with Da Kid, which proved to be a lasting one. During the years following graduation Sean Teezy linked up with Da Kid, Ricky J, Noize, S.K. & J-Deep to form the label that is Arrogant Music. Sean Teezy has assisted tremendously with the promotion and development of Arrogant Music through hosting events at multiple clubs throughout the Northside of Atlanta and also by being attached to 9 of 13 mixtapes, "in da streets." Sean Teezy is known for his hit single "Da Motto," a southern style song, motivating those who hear it to get there's the best way they know how. However the hit single is just that, one single

Guest Syd Vicious

Get the fuck outta here!!! Classic example of when the money behind a project supercedes the creativity behind it! Im not hating, I'm just saying I've heard this niggas shit, and the shit this label is releasing, and its nothing new, creative or groundbreaking! Its the same bullshit Atlanta has marketed and released for years! Gettin money is da motto???!!! Really???!!?!? Madd original!, Name another rap song about money....Oh, my bad, didnt think you could! Anyway, big up and good luck to Sean Teezy and Arrogant Music, I hope they do well. We all deserve to shine out here...I'm just not impressed. I am Syd Vicious of Marietta, if any of you niggas think you can hang with me lyrically, come see me, IM THE BEST PERIOD!!!! Fuck your drug money that funds your mediocre career, lets keep it real, you niggas wouldnt be shit in music if you wasnt illegal in the streets! I digress, keep up the hustle, and I'll see yall on top!!!!

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.