Rate this song

ching.jpg
COLD CASH RECORDS PRESENTS...

Lofat Ft. Gucci Mane - Ching Ching

PRODUCED BY ZAYTOVEN

Detroit, Michigan: August 17, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!! LOFAT OF CCR RECORDS HITS THE STREETS WITH ANOTHER HOT TRACK FEATURING ATLANTA'S ZONE 6'S OWN,,,GUCCI MANE ENTITLED "CHING CHING." FOLLOWING HIS HIT LEAD SINGLE "WALK IT TO THE BANK," THAT FEATURED ROCKO AND YUNG LA, LOFAT IS BACK AND READY TO GIVE HIS FANS MORE OF THAT DTOWN SWAG...FLOW...AND LOVE! YOU STILL WANT MORE.... Q. What is the title of your debut album? A. My debut album is entitled GORILLA MONEY. Why did you pick that title? A. With me, I have no discrimination on the type of money that I get in to support me whether it is long or short. And I love ugly money. Q. How are you influencing the Internet World, as well as, interacting electronically with your fan base? A. My team at the label along with me, we are continuously maintaining at a steady pace with the technology world and the digital realm. Currently, I maintain quite a few interactive and social pages that include MySpace, Twitter, YouTube, Greenhitz, Hood Hard, and many more. This is a vital part of my career, in person or electronically, interacting with my fan base and more. Q. Outside of your music, what are some of your interest? A. CHING CHING...LOL Q. If someone was to ask you to give three words that best describes Lofat, what would they be? A. Ambitious, Determined, and Confident as hell. Q. What is the lead single off of your debut album? A. The single is called "Walk It To Da Bank"

• 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.