Sign in to follow this  
TreJMuzik

Tre-J - Swagg Wit It

Rate this topic

Back with another one after great success with his Unofficial single "Groovy Lil Chick". This is the song that will give him the recognition he needs. With Swag, Passion, and pure will to be successful Tre-J brings you "Swagg Wit It". Formulated to get the ENTIRE club going crazy with SWAGG!!! Simply put its just about doing you in the club. Is your Swag up to par to Swag Wit It? Well download the track and find out!!! DJ's hop on this one ASAP, your crowd will love it!!!

DJ'S SEND ALL DROP SCRIPTS TO THE EMAIL BELOW

Edited by TreJMuzik

dats wats up bro this rite here is ahit holla at me u know i got ya and do me a drop with this and lets make more hits i got beats coming soon

Guest TreJ_DJ

Come on now this a Hot 1 DJ"s you need to hop on it!!! It will get the club extremely crunk guarenteed!!!

Guest TreJ_DJ
Good looks on the track Sounds Really good!!! My brother is another Dj out in Dallas Area, I will pass it to him!!!

Thass bet, do that bro lets get this everywhere, but we all know it gotta start @ home

Guest TreJ_DJ
nice track, keep'em comin.

Thanks for the props and thanks for juss takin a minute to leave some feedback.

It's goin hard on that track and homie followin up with that lyrics... make this one happen in tha mix ... Chea))

WHAT!!)))

One

It's goin hard on that track and homie followin up with that lyrics... make this one happen in tha mix ... Chea))

WHAT!!)))

One

Preciate it, and yeh im tryna get this everywhere so make sure u spread the word!!!