Sign in to follow this  
GreenHitz.com

Ne-Yo - Coming With You

Rate this topic

cKE5rD.png

Shaffer Chimere Smith (born October 18, 1979), better known by his stage name Ne-Yo, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. Ne-Yo gained fame for his song-writing abilities when he penned the 2004 hit "Let Me Love You" for singer Mario. The single's successful release in the United States prompted an informal meeting between Ne-Yo and Def Jam's label head, and the signing of a recording contract.

Follow @NeYoCompound on twitter!

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

cKE5rD.png

Shaffer Chimere Smith (born October 18, 1979), better known by his stage name Ne-Yo, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. Ne-Yo gained fame for his song-writing abilities when he penned the 2004 hit "Let Me Love You" for singer Mario. The single's successful release in the United States prompted an informal meeting between Ne-Yo and Def Jam's label head, and the signing of a recording contract.

Kool tune ! 

This is a mash up type of vibe and I like it. It's mos def to the left of everything out. I"ll see what it does & give it a shot. 

ADJNS/ {504} Westbank, LA

cKE5rD.png

nice track

cKE5rD.png

monster record

Dope writer dope artist 

cKE5rD.png

Sign in to follow this