Rate this song

PRESS RELEASE

Radio Ready Entertainment, Inc.

Contact Info: iamradioready@yahoo.com

PH#404-337-6721

N-Trigue Da Incredible Present’s “I Snap” from the Listen 2 This Vol.1 Music Compilation Series

7-2-2014 Atlanta, GA

Each music genre has a sound, a flavor an essence that makes it uniquely wonderful. N-Trigue Da Incredible’s new project Listen 2 This Vol. 1 captures that very statement. With Listen 2 This Vol.1 scheduled to be released in 1st QTR of 2015, he recently spoke on what people can expect from the compilation. “You can expect to hear a collection of artists equipped with their own identity, own sound, and own unique story to tell,” he said. 

The first single from the compilation is called “I Snap” and is already garnering buzz from a diverse audience. The record is a party favorite and instantly makes partygoers dance. N-Trigue shows off his comedic side along with his unique word play over an up-tempo energy filled beat. The hook is simple and straight to the point with a unique catchiness that seems to never leave your head even after the song is no longer playing.

###

https://soundcloud.com/ntrigueda/i-snap-clean

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.