Sign in to follow this  
MarcusOwens

Double A - A-List (Produced by Stunt-n-Dozier)

Rate this topic

Guest nothinbutdabest

ya i will 4sure, i cant figure out how to post MY OWN songz on here, can some1 help

ya i will 4sure, i cant figure out how to post MY OWN songz on here, can some1 help

rite there above the threads there's a link tht says "new topic" click it and make new topic

and if you talking bout having trouble converting your song..go to zshare.net and upload your mp3 file on there and get the zshare link..and there u go..

Guest nothinbutdabest
rite there above the threads there's a link tht says "new topic" click it and make new topic

and if you talking bout having trouble converting your song..go to zshare.net and upload your mp3 file on there and get the zshare link..and there u go..

thank u, u will here of my very soon once i upload um on here, appriciate it 100

Guest nothinbutdabest

i dont see the link above the threads, can u descibe it a lil more detail wit that part, i appriciate it

Man I love this song....Double A I see your grind

Yea man! This song jammin..they played it Saturday in Memphis at Club Plush we was out there getting it in..Everybody was asking for his mixtape..we moved 400+ mixtapes at the club alone!

Hit!!!

Appreciate that luv famo!!

the game is gone change when his Kingz Chair mixtape hit the streets in April!! Be looking for it fam

Matter of fact ima go ahead and leak a few tracks from the mixtape on here!!

stunt-n-dozier got some heat!

i remember when Get it Bitch first hit the streeets.

Yea..them cats get it in..they did that "Top Drop" joint on Slim Thug new album!!

but appreciate you f'n with the track

R.I.P. to Nate Quick first off..

But wat how is this record doin for u??

It has caught radio play in Houston on 97.9 the box

Kymp Kamp DJs as a whole are working the record rite now..and the HustleSquad DJ's are picking up on it aswell..

its bein played in 8 states rite now..

So if its workin for u..spread word and tell us...i

If u not messin wit it...tell us why??

Holla at me!

DJ Mauly T and DJ Mex...i jus emailed yaw the song...ima work on fixing tht zShare link..

and Double A is more than a single..he has plenty of music..if u want more..jus hit me up and i'll lace you

u can follow Double A on Twitter @ItsDoubleA

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo it's phat i'll play it at the club if you can it me with a drop