Sign in to follow this  
GreenHitz.com

Vel - Lite Headed

Rate this topic

Not bad...the beat rides well enough to carry the lyrics he spits. Not a bad combination with the flow either. I'd ask for a little more variation in style (added to what is there) before I'd say 100%.

Right now it's at an 80% range for being ready.

Inc

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo this will blew the club up thanks for the track

i tell u what my manager told me when i played her this track: "damn, i love it, its better than most of the singles right now done by the superstars rappers (lil wayne and t.i. included)

its dope as fu.... :D

Hi dudes. The song is one of the best i have ever heard. But i wanna ask you, do you have the lyrics of the song? I searched everywhere but i could not find anything. I will be very thankful if you help me!

"Hi dudes. The song is one of the best i have ever heard. But i wanna ask you, do you have the lyrics of the song? I searched everywhere but i could not find anything. I will be very thankful if you help me!"

Up!

Hi, again!

English is not my native language, so i can't understand perfectly the lyrics of that song. That's why i want from you to give me the lyrics. I listen to the song every day, but i want to understand what Vel is singing about. Thank you! I will wait for answer!

Leave feedback

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this