Rate this song

K, I know this is a problem with some of the other jocks. Z-Share always gives me problems. When I go to download a track it refreshes the page with an ad, I click skip and the whole download process starts again. I can never get it to actually download. Media Fire/Send it/Bodonga or whatever doesn't give me these problems. Yes, I have tried to do it with different applications, aol/yahoo/IE/firefox, same problem. Can anyone send it to me via from any of the above or the mp3 at a good bit rate. From the greenhitz site is no problem, just z-share. DjBillyG01@aol.com That's any and all tracks on z-share.

Soulja Boy is on his music shiz, he makes up all these dances because eventually grindin is gonna get old, especially for the gurlz. So he's like a calmer version of fabo, a calmer geek'd up. But he keep puttin' out hot stuff like this ain't no tellin how far he goes. This song make me wanted bust out singin' to a chick and that ain't exactly my style!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.