Rate this song

shaw.jpg
PLAYMAKER MUSIC PRESENTS...

Shaw Ft. Nitti - Boo Boo

PRODUCED BY NITTI

Atlanta, Georgia: May 11, 2008

Everything starts from a struggle, and struggle turns into hustle, remarks Atif Shaw, aka Playa Shaw or Playa of the South. A rapper, his philosophy helps shape the mood and lyrics of his songs. Although only 23 years old, the Atlanta native has seen and experienced more than most 40 year olds. His life so far has taught him to pick his friends carefully, be more conscious about situations and surroundings, the importance of education, and to give back to the community, family, and the younger generations. His upcoming CD, Death Before Dishonor, deals with real life situations and the ability to overcome tragedy, utilize different approaches to live righteously, and helping self to help others spiritually. Slated for release in 2006, the CDs 22 tracks are only a small slice of the 70+ songs Playa has written. Im focused on my music. I write everyday. Im in the studio everyday. Im not letting anything deter me. His distinctive voice and lyrics are very evident on such tracks as Struggle Turns Into Hustle, Street Life, Damn I Miss My Cousins, just to name a few. Rapping since the age of 10, Playa attended Westlake High School in Atlanta and graduated in 2000. While there, the student body elected him king Mr. Westlake an honor based on popularity. After high school, he completed one year at Florida A&M University. Although his father nor his brother graduated from high school, Playa knows the importance of education. He is determined to go back to school to learn, so I wont be a fool with the money or the business. He labels his music as inspirational, positive and expressing his views on life and situations, including talking about the streets but not being in or of the streets. The death of his two older cousins in 1999 and 2005, one of which, Billy, was like a brother to him, and the imprisonment of his brother Previn for 10 years, are experiences that have helped shape his music and his life!

Shaw Ft. Nitti - Boo Boo (Clean)

Shaw Ft. Nitti - Boo Boo (Dirty)

playmaker.jpg

Shaw on MySpace!

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Playmaker Music

(404) 808-4671

playmakermusic@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.