Rate this song

ak.gif
THE CLOUD 9 GROUP PRESENT...

AK - Gettin Money

PRODUCED BY SHAM OF THE JUGGANAUTS

Atlanta, GA: June 15, 2009

Born in Dayton, Ohio and raised in Atlanta, Ga; AK was the oldest out of 4 siblings. Even though his father was around sometimes, mom took the responsibility of being the "bread-winner" of the family. With the struggle of helping his family and constant troubles as a youth, AK found a savor in reality music.... "Growing up I was always into music but i found myself really into it when I heard N.W.A.'s Fuck Da Police. For some reason all the cussn they was doing made me relate to what they was saying. I was a big fan of west coast music so people like Big an LL Cool J were a big part of my musical influences as well as Tupac, Mc 8ight, 8Ball & MJG, Spice One, Scarface & Ghetto Boys", expressed by the lyricist. With this involved the street savvy AK took his real,edgy flow and up bringing to express an unprecedented swagg and delivery. Now with Cloud 9 management under mogul Mark "Biddy" Barnes, (Interscopes Verse and Rock City) AK is gonna take the stage of hip-hop back to the place that it originated..... the streetz! This is more than AK, it's quality street music that only the real can relate to!!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

AK - Gettin Money (Clean)

AK - Gettin Money (Instrumental)

GHPROMO.gif

AK on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

The Cloud 9 Group

E-Mail Me!

its some shit to ride on/nice for them trap boyz]

ak.gif
THE CLOUD 9 GROUP PRESENT...

AK - Gettin Money

PRODUCED BY SHAMA JOSEPH AKA SAKPASE

Atlanta, GA: June 15, 2009

Born in Dayton, Ohio and raised in Atlanta, Ga; AK was the oldest out of 4 siblings. Even though his father was around sometimes, mom took the responsibility of being the "bread-winner" of the family. With the struggle of helping his family and constant troubles as a youth, AK found a savor in reality music.... "Growing up I was always into music but i found myself really into it when I heard N.W.A.'s Fuck Da Police. For some reason all the cussn they was doing made me relate to what they was saying. I was a big fan of west coast music so people like Big an LL Cool J were a big part of my musical influences as well as Tupac, Mc 8ight, 8Ball & MJG, Spice One, Scarface & Ghetto Boys", expressed by the lyricist. With this involved the street savvy AK took his real,edgy flow and up bringing to express an unprecedented swagg and delivery. Now with Cloud 9 management under mogul Mark "Biddy" Barnes, (Interscopes Verse and Rock City) AK is gonna take the stage of hip-hop back to the place that it originated..... the streetz! This is more than AK, it's quality street music that only the real can relate to!!

GHPROMO.gif

CONTACT INFORMATION

The Cloud 9 Group

E-Mail Me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.