Sign in to follow this  
durshtin

Gorilla Zoe - I Like Girls (Produced by Drumma Boy)

Rate this topic

Man what the hell yall smokin?? There is no way this gets any play besides in a gay club.. I aint got nothing against my nig Zoe or Drumma, I know yall just trying to bring some new ish, but dont think any thing with a techno fruity feel is going to be it. As a DJ I wouldn't even feel right bringing that in at a club cause it would clear my dance floor..... DJs Keep It Real....... Please..........

Man what the hell yall smokin?? There is no way this gets any play besides in a gay club.. I aint got nothing against my nig Zoe or Drumma, I know yall just trying to bring some new ish, but dont think any thing with a techno fruity feel is going to be it. As a DJ I wouldn't even feel right bringing that in at a club cause it would clear my dance floor..... DJs Keep It Real....... Please..........

While I feel ya on this topic homie....I have to beg to differ...I personally have this at the bottom of my list when it comes to my personal preferences but the females out here love this shit....so I could play this and the girlies go crazy out here...but on some real shit....i wouldnt put this at the top of my list

this song is outside of the box...it would be better if it was without the weird sample or hook or w.e and it was just zoe instead...but either way this shits catchy...anymore feedback

Guest DJKNOCTURNAL2008

Hey Whats Up Everyone Sorry I Havent Been Ables Too Reply Too Everyone Ive Been Involved Too Much In Schools Aswell Working Pulling In Hours For The City Then On The Side Djing And Makng Music

Guest DJKNOCTURNAL2008

Hello Everyone Whats Good! Me Nuthin Just Chilling I Just Also Forgot Too Tell You Some Over Stuff Aswell Why Its Been So Hard For Me To Reply Back I Forgot My Damm Password =/ But Today I Had A Free Day And I Made And New One N Now Im Replying To Everyone That I Can Aswell I Have A Question I Used Too Use Too Edit Too Burn My Music And Now Its Not Working And Im Looking For A New Burner Software For My Pc So If Anyone Knows Some Good Ones Send Me Then Names Of The Soft Ware Thanks!!

well...Drumma Boy is FYA...my homie Gorilla Zoe is FYA 2...but I can't really fuck wit all this house / techno or whateva is is shit everybody b doin' right now....but it will get some spins cause it's radio-friendly...and u gotta do what u gotta do sometimes...but me personally don't know about that...

come on man the hood ain't hearing that...let's get back to the lost track type ish G-ZOE.

Thats some techno ish that they won't even breakdance off of come on dude keep the esscence in this music.

Edited by djrapperd

i dunno what to say... but it will mix wit all of my Florida music....

and all the rest of the 115+ BPMs!!

and who says that u have to play the entire song??? jus play a verse and chorus... then maybe another verse... the mix that shit wit a banger!!!!

DJs.... some of yall are makin it harder on ya selfs ya heard me!!

If nobody else is willing to put it out there, then I will! I think this track is garbage!! I see what it is though, he's trying to do something different. But this doesn't fit the image that he initiated for himself with that hood n*gga track. I think at this point he is just making music that he thinks will sell and not what he really wants. Good luck with that.

Sign in to follow this