Sign in to follow this  
Slym B.

Big Poppa Ft. K.P. - Pill Man

Rate this topic

Big Poppa

feat. K.P.

"Pill Man"

Attention!: All DJs, if you are from another state and have a DJ gig coming up in the northest Louisiana region. Play this track and I guarantee you the whole club will go bizzerk!!! Big Poppa (Lava House) has the hottest club banger out right now in northeast Loiuisiana hands down ya heard me!!!!!!

Download Link: "dirty"

http://www.mediafire.com/?tvmozt0hzmw

Download Link: "clean"

http://www.mediafire.com/?whdndjnx3y5

m.jpg

DJ Slym B. (704 DJs) -- Slip-N-Slide DJ

305-600-5248

www.hot1079.net

www.twitter.com/djslymb

www.myblockradio.net

www.djslymb.blogspot.com

www.metrojamz.com

djslymb@gmail.com

djslymb@myblockradio.net

www.kyte.tv/ch/303045-dj-slym-b-tv

www.myspace.com/slymbthegenius

www.pinebeltcaa.ning.com

www.318mgmt.ning.com

www.youtube.com/slymb801

www.soundcloud.com/djslymb

www.myspace.com/slipnslidedjs

www.youtube.com/DGMGtv

*DGMG*

Edited by Slym B.

Im in da back hollarin where the pillman at!!!! one of the hottest mixtape tracks i've ever heard it even has a video im finna post link

Already!!!!!!

I Have Deejayed In Dat Ratchet City 2times And They Lose Dey Muthacrunkin Minds When This Comes On..

Artist Listen 2 This...anytime U Use Anotha Artist Beat..u Suppose To Make It Sound Betta Than The Original Artist Has It...big Poppa Did Dat Shyt Fa'real....he Made This Beat His Own...

I Have Deejayed In Dat Ratchet City 2times And They Lose Dey Muthacrunkin Minds When This Comes On..

Artist Listen 2 This...anytime U Use Anotha Artist Beat..u Suppose To Make It Sound Betta Than The Original Artist Has It...big Poppa Did Dat Shyt Fa'real....he Made This Beat His Own...

TRUE!!!

there is another version of the pill man out with an original beat and it is stupid

I heard that Wild Yella was on it....???

38674.png

YC Money "Swagga On A Trillion Vol. 1" (Hosted By: 3 Feet & DJ Slym B.) featuring the hit singles: "iMirror Dance" ft. GS Boyz, Wild Yella and "Do Dat Thurr" ft. Big Redd

picture.php?albumid=381&pictureid=1983

picture.php?albumid=381&pictureid=1982

http://www.datpiff.com/3_Feet_DJ_Slym_B_YC_Money_Swagga_On_A_Trillion.m38674.html

DJ Slym B. (98.5 The Boxx) -- Slip-N-Slide DJ

slymb_thegenius@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/slymbthegenius

www.985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/985fmtheboxx

theboxx@985theboxx.net

www.myspace.com/slipnslidedjs

First time I came to this about a month ago I really didn't listen to it cause it was on the Webbie beat but...... I said let me peep it again cause my man Slym B stamp is on this so it must go hard!!!!! *lol* Yeah like one cat said earlier ol boy did ride the hell outta the beat!!! I got a stripper set on Sat for the Final Four & I'mma run this in KC! As much as cats are thizzed out up here.....yeah this gonna kill it!!! *lol*

If U Have Never Seen The Reaction To This Song....please Take A Road Trip Down To Shrevport, Louisiana On A Wednesday To Kokopelis And Watch Go Dj Bay Bay And Go Dj Chico Make The Crowd Work Out To The Damm Song!!!!! Its Crazy

that aint only northeast La its swla and southeast tx and now its tricklin down. further south. i just left lake charles and i been puttin that in rotation and the crowd love it.

I went to Lafayette LA last week and they played this song in the club I was chillin at, and the people in their went crazy on this song!!! I play it now in Killeen TX and I'm trying to build the pillman buzz here!!!!