Rate this song

kennyp.gif
A1 ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS...

Kenny P - Like My Birthday

PRODUCED BY SOUNDMASTER T

Cincinnati, Ohio: January 13, 2009

Kenny P is the C.E.O and premiere artist on A1 Entertainment. Reppin Cincinnati, Ohio with Alabama in his blood, Kenny P has a subtle country accent with a Midwest flow. With over 10 years of experience in the game, Kenny P has released over 6 cd's, including the hard-hitting, hood classic "Time To Floss". His most recent cd entitled "It Is What It Is" features collaborations with gold and platinum selling artists Twista, Gucci Mane, Yung Joc, and Jim Jones and includes production from major industry heavy hitters Chino Dollar,SoundMaster T and Hi-Tek, just to name a few . "It Is What It Is"Vol.1 also includes the hit "Like My Birthday", which was produced and created by Chicago's own Soundmaster T. My Version of his song is currently taking the clubs,urban and satellite radio by storm and the promotional video is fast becoming a hit on YouTube and Myspace. Always on the grind, Kenny P is currently working on his 7th independent cd "The People's Choice". Dropping in early 2009 on A1 Entertainment, "The People's Choice" showcases Kenny P's hard to find wordplay and skills on such songs like "I Like Dat" and the follow-up to the current smash hit "Like My Birthday" Like My Birthday Pt. 2". His major level status and undeniable swag can also be heard on his remix of Lil Wayne's "Mrs. Officer" and the single "Errybody Else" ft. T-Pain. Pay close attention as Kenny P continues to surpass the competition and rise to the top of his game!! Check out the promotional video to "Like My Birthday" on Youtube. To purchase "It Is What It Is"vol.1 & "Time to Floss", log on to www. cdbaby. com (Search Kenny P.)!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Kenny P - Like My Birthday (Clean)

Kenny P - Like My Birthday (Instrumental)

GHPROMO.gif

Kenny P on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

A1 Entertainment

(513) 200-4856

E-Mail Me!

E-Mail Me!

Guest KennyPa1

Yeah He was Banging it in the Chi,Soundmaster T. Blessed me with my own version, and My version came out a year an a half later thru my region.. It took off with me on it, so ima take my version to another level.. Thanks Boss.. Lets get it popping...1

Edited by KennyPa1

Yeah He was Banging it in the Chi,Soundmaster T. Blessed me with my own version, and My version came out a year an a half later thru my region.. It took off with me on it, so ima take my version to another level.. Thanks Boss.. Lets get it popping...1

thanx for clearing that up. I hope this version does well 4 u on a bigger scale...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.