Rate this song

djbrad.gif
KRAZY SWAG / UNIVERSAL PRESENTS...

DJ Brad - In Da Buildin

PRODUCED BY DJ BRAD

Atlanta, Georgia: November 24, 2008

On December 9, 2008, the World Famous DJ Brad’s highly anticipated new single “In Da Buildin’”, distributed by Krazy Swag/Universal, will debut worldwide and will be available for digital download on every known digital outlet including Amazon, iTunes, Napster, Microsoft Zune and Yahoo to name a few. The energetic single offers an infectious club bangin’ beat together with a grown and sexy swagger in the tradition of T.I., T. Pain, Flo-Rida and Kanye West Originally from Rome G.A., the World Famous DJ Brad’s rise to fame has been nothing short of meteoric. He started out at age 6 at home playing with his father’s records, and soon became known as DJ BRAD (the “Main Attrakshun”). DJ BRAD gained respect and attention tearing up parties in Rome Ga. and Alabama. He became known as the Main Attrakshun because his parties would shut down clubs 6 counties away. Soon after, he would call Club 231 in Gadsden, Alabama his home. He played to a packed house every Friday and Saturday. As his fame grew, so did his listeners. His fame grew so much that he started recording his live dj shows and selling the tapes. In 3 months he sold over 3000 tapes and cds. This made Club 231 so popular that promoters from surrounding major cities came there and booked big concerts. Ja Rule, LiL Wayne, Young Jeezy, 8 Ball, T.I. were just a few of the artists that came through the club because of D.J. Brad. DJ Brad is co-founder of the world reknown “Legion Of Doom DJ’s” an association of record breaking DJ’s throughout the country. In addition to being a DJ and Artist, DJ Brad is also an accomplished producer. His credits include, "Chevy Game", "Come Clean" and "Cross 'em Up" by J.T. Money, which reached the Billboard charts. He was tour DJ for J.T. Money and Pastor Troy-D.S.G.B. D.J. Brad has travelled from coast to coast working clubs and producing tracks for various major and independent artists. D.J.Brad also helped start the "Atl's Most Wanted Talent Showcase". This showcase helped launch the careers of Yung Joc, Gorilla Zoe and V.I.C!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

DJ Brad - In Da Buildin (Clean)

DJ Brad - In Da Buildin (Dirty)

DJ Brad - In Da Buildin (Instrumental)

DJ Brad - In Da Buildin (Acapella)

GHPROMO.gif

DJ Brad on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

KrazySwag Entertainment

E-Mail Me!

KrazySwagEntertainment.com!

"...I'm in da buildin', I'm in da buildin'..."

Yo Brad...what's up fam? I know you readin' this shit! You already know i'm runnin' it in my spots...gone and get a couple of them established niggaz that fucks wit you to get on it wit ya.

The production is hot and the hook is addictive...

Ya Boy...,

ATL's Own

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.