Rate this song

kadalack.gif
COLLIPARK MUSIC PRESENTS...

Kadalack Boyz - This Side

Atlanta, Georgia: November 10, 2008

"The Kadalack Boyz are back!", writes Mr. Collipark to his loyal Myspace audience. The announcement comes a couple weeks after his decision to officially begin new production on their upcoming project. Although the members, Tex James, Skinny P, Sphidaman, and J Luke, are celebrating their current affiliation to Collipark Music, they are truly commemorating a reunion. For Collipark fans, last year marked a dry spell for the group as rumors of the label releasing them buzzed amongst industry heads. "I have always believed in the talent of the group [Kadalack Boyz]...they just needed some time to regroup and refocus. 2009 is gonna be their year!" says Mr. Collipark. Tex James confirms on the set of their recent photoshoot. "Kadalack Boyz is more than a group from the streets," James says, "We take this very seriously...we got something to prove." From the buzz of their new single, "This Side," currently spinning on Myspace, it's evident that the Boyz are definitely back!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Kadalack Boyz - This Side (Clean)

Kadalack Boyz - This Side (Dirty)

Kadalack Boyz - This Side (Instrumental)

Kadalack Boyz - This Side (Clean Acapella)

Kadalack Boyz - This Side (Dirty Acapella)

collipark.jpeg

Kadalack Boyz on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Collipark Music

(404) 768-0521

E-Mail Me!

• 2 weeks later...

Man I dont know what song yall listened to but thats some junk. If their lucky that joint an album filler. But a single, not even close. If thats their single, good luck selling. The song has two things going for it, good production and most of all, I repeat most of all, Mr. Collipark cosigning on it. Where's the lyrics, where's the creativity, where's the personality of artists. Basically, to me, this sounds like 50 other records I've heard before. Step ya game up fellows!!

got the promo cd one night in club h20 and mixed it and put it on youtube the next day dj jasonwin all the way digital damit my president its black its time for some change get this republican ass niggas the fuck out the game nigga Im taking over and aint no we in I nigga i dont speak no french

Watch a real dj mixing (dj jasonwin mixing Kadalack Boyz -this side)

Edited by dj jasonwin
no html ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

maaaannnn, i know yall could do it. this ya boy romeo. blazin 92.3 fm in macon, ga. hit me up. i'll be back in june. back on da radio and clubs. one luv 2 yall. keep bangin. tell mr. collipark 2 keep it real 4 ga. he's da man. 254-634-2535 iz how u get @ me. 1 luv. stay in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.