Rate this song

porter.gif
SPITYOGAME.COM PRESENTS...

Travis Porter - Baddest Bitch In The World

Atlanta, Georgia: November 04, 2008

Travis Porter is the newest group that SpitYoGame.com is backing. This young group signed just 3 weeks ago is making a huge impact in the Atlanta teen market. Their single, Baddest Bitch in The World has swept across the high schools and when performed in the club, all the girls go crazy. You can see the video of how crazy the club gets when the song come on here:

Travis Porter brings their own style and flavor to the hip hop scene. This is not another dance bubble gum group. They are a tad bit eclectic and are ready to show the industry that a young group can come out of atlanta with some real talent. Their myspace in just 3 weeks has climbed the charts to get over 2,000 plays a day. This is one of the most viral movements we have seen in a long time!

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Travis Porter - Baddest Bitch In The World (Clean)

Travis Porter - Baddest Bitch In The World (Dirty)

Travis Porter - Baddest Bitch In The World (Clean Acapella)

Travis Porter - Baddest Bitch In The World (Dirty Acapella)

SYG-LOGOhires.gif

Travis Porter on MySpace!

CONTACT INFORMATION

SpitYoGame.com

Charlie

E-Mail Me!

Guest inchesofgtb

I like the original version better..the crisp quality of the track makes their vocals stick out too much, causing the purposeful flaws of the singing to stick out way too much.

but i like the track overall, i just like the original.

I like the original version better..the crisp quality of the track makes their vocals stick out too much, causing the purposeful flaws of the singing to stick out way too much.

but i like the track overall, i just like the original.

Yea, its always hard to recreate the original magic of a track..

Guest deejay unknown

wow, didnt think this song was gonna have me head bobbin but then i saw the youtube link and was like... hmm.. ill spin this and for sure ill have people asking what the name of the song is.. thanks for this ! 10/10

Travis Porter Performed at Roosters Strip Club the other night and shut it down.

I have been getting calls every weekend from ppl saying they heard the DJ's spinning the record in the clubs.

I also have seen it pop up on about 10 mixtapes on datpiff...

Thank you for supporting this record... hit me up if you want to book t.porter

they are getting over 2,000 plays on myspace a day... 404-395-6616

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.