Rate this song

214b1xc.jpg

With a stage moniker that is synonymous with his music, the only thing freezing cold on Atlanta rapper Lil Hot is the ice around his wrist and neck. Known for tooling around his hometown and across state lines in his black armored truck that prominently features money bags emblazoned on each side along with his label imprint Money By Da Pound Records (MBP), Lil Hot Da Money Man is definitely on fire. Born and raised on the notoriously drug and crime infested Westside by a single mom, the dreaded and tatted up MC found an environmental escape through music. Relating to the words and beats of more mature artists and groups such as Spice 1, Master P, MC Eiht, Playa Fly, Criminal Manne, Skinny Pimp, Top Authority and Dayton Family that filtered through his stereo speakers, Lil Hot felt the

hot track i f**ks with this 1

214b1xc.jpg

With a stage moniker that is synonymous with his music, the only thing freezing cold on Atlanta rapper Lil Hot is the ice around his wrist and neck. Known for tooling around his hometown and across state lines in his black armored truck that prominently features money bags emblazoned on each side along with his label imprint Money By Da Pound Records (MBP), Lil Hot Da Money Man is definitely on fire. Born and raised on the notoriously drug and crime infested Westside by a single mom, the dreaded and tatted up MC found an environmental escape through music. Relating to the words and beats of more mature artists and groups such as Spice 1, Master P, MC Eiht, Playa Fly, Criminal Manne, Skinny Pimp, Top Authority and Dayton Family that filtered through his stereo speakers, Lil Hot felt the “realness” of their struggles.

The youngster began expressing his own internal pain and frustrations through his pen, but ultimately fell victim to the trap. "A lot of rappers rap about the streets but never been in them. They're telling another ni**a's story. I live by it, die by it,” states the confident MC. "I'm a trendsetter and a leader so you’ll be able to see how the streets follow me. I been had money before all the rap sh*t, so money ain't my motivation."

When his record “Baking Soda” became an instant D-boy anthem, the astute businessman knew he needed to flood the streets with more music and take advantage of his newfound celebrity. As CEO of New Money Entertainment, Lil Hot strategically partnered with MBP to create an even bigger movement than the one he created on his own. With the remix to his hit single “I F*#cked Her” featuring fellow West Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo (Bankhead) and 2 Chainz (Tity Boi) of Playerz Circle gaining momentum on the underground circuit and club scene, as well as the Zaytoven-stamped smash “Ducks”, it’s only a matter of time before Lil Hot explodes. “I plan on bringing more creativity to the rap game with a Hollywood swag because I feel like I’m the voice of the hood.”

Lil Hot is working overtime to solidify himself in the game, logging studio time with noted producers such as Lex Luger (Rick Ross, Waka Flocka Flame, Kanye West), Drumma Boy (Plies, Lil Wayne, TI) and DJ Squeaky (Young Jeezy), to name a few. With the street-certified mixtape series: New Money Man (hosted by DJ Ace), Take Money (hosted by DJ Biga Rankin) and Back to the Streets (hosted by DJ Scream), there isn’t a club promoter, DJ, videographer, photographer or industry insider in his city that can deny his girt and grind when it comes to personal branding. From the armor truck and his signature back grazing dreads to his elaborate parties (complete with mobile interactive games), Lil Hot is definitely giving people something to see, hear and talk about. His recently released mixtape, Shooters & Lawyers has the hood blazing and buzzing, showcasing his lyrical ingenuity in such a way that makes him a force to be reckoned with.

The one thing that keeps this young hustler going is his biggest influence- rapper Mr. Flip, AKA Mr. Everythang) also his brother. He witnessed his sibling rap all of his life, but as fate would have it, he never succeeded. In March of 2006, his brother was violently robbed and shot in the head, but through the grace of God he survived, however his dream of making it in the music business died. Now Lil Hot is proud to put his sibling’s desires on his back and become the star he was destined to be.

In addition to making music that gets heads bobbing and women on the dance floor, Lil Hot takes pride in being a family man and a great father to his kids. He makes sure to spend quality time with his loved ones when he’s not in the studio or doing shows in support of his music.

Well-known and well respected, Lil Hot has collaborated and opened shows for a handful of chart-topping artists, however he chooses to stand firm on his own artistic gifts, which also include writing and producing. “I’m the type of dude that will pass up a major artist to dap the underdog because that’s what I represent. Although I understand how things change with money and fame, I want to always show love to the people in the struggle and give back to them and that community.” Words well spoken by one of the realest in the game.

Follow @TheRealLilHot on twitter!

Download Main

214b1xc.jpg

With a stage moniker that is synonymous with his music, the only thing freezing cold on Atlanta rapper Lil Hot is the ice around his wrist and neck. Known for tooling around his hometown and across state lines in his black armored truck that prominently features money bags emblazoned on each side along with his label imprint Money By Da Pound Records (MBP), Lil Hot Da Money Man is definitely on fire. Born and raised on the notoriously drug and crime infested Westside by a single mom, the dreaded and tatted up MC found an environmental escape through music. Relating to the words and beats of more mature artists and groups such as Spice 1, Master P, MC Eiht, Playa Fly, Criminal Manne, Skinny Pimp, Top Authority and Dayton Family that filtered through his stereo speakers, Lil Hot felt the “realness” of their struggles.

The youngster began expressing his own internal pain and frustrations through his pen, but ultimately fell victim to the trap. "A lot of rappers rap about the streets but never been in them. They're telling another ni**a's story. I live by it, die by it,” states the confident MC. "I'm a trendsetter and a leader so you’ll be able to see how the streets follow me. I been had money before all the rap sh*t, so money ain't my motivation."

When his record “Baking Soda” became an instant D-boy anthem, the astute businessman knew he needed to flood the streets with more music and take advantage of his newfound celebrity. As CEO of New Money Entertainment, Lil Hot strategically partnered with MBP to create an even bigger movement than the one he created on his own. With the remix to his hit single “I F*#cked Her” featuring fellow West Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo (Bankhead) and 2 Chainz (Tity Boi) of Playerz Circle gaining momentum on the underground circuit and club scene, as well as the Zaytoven-stamped smash “Ducks”, it’s only a matter of time before Lil Hot explodes. “I plan on bringing more creativity to the rap game with a Hollywood swag because I feel like I’m the voice of the hood.”

Lil Hot is working overtime to solidify himself in the game, logging studio time with noted producers such as Lex Luger (Rick Ross, Waka Flocka Flame, Kanye West), Drumma Boy (Plies, Lil Wayne, TI) and DJ Squeaky (Young Jeezy), to name a few. With the street-certified mixtape series: New Money Man (hosted by DJ Ace), Take Money (hosted by DJ Biga Rankin) and Back to the Streets (hosted by DJ Scream), there isn’t a club promoter, DJ, videographer, photographer or industry insider in his city that can deny his girt and grind when it comes to personal branding. From the armor truck and his signature back grazing dreads to his elaborate parties (complete with mobile interactive games), Lil Hot is definitely giving people something to see, hear and talk about. His recently released mixtape, Shooters & Lawyers has the hood blazing and buzzing, showcasing his lyrical ingenuity in such a way that makes him a force to be reckoned with.

The one thing that keeps this young hustler going is his biggest influence- rapper Mr. Flip, AKA Mr. Everythang) also his brother. He witnessed his sibling rap all of his life, but as fate would have it, he never succeeded. In March of 2006, his brother was violently robbed and shot in the head, but through the grace of God he survived, however his dream of making it in the music business died. Now Lil Hot is proud to put his sibling’s desires on his back and become the star he was destined to be.

In addition to making music that gets heads bobbing and women on the dance floor, Lil Hot takes pride in being a family man and a great father to his kids. He makes sure to spend quality time with his loved ones when he’s not in the studio or doing shows in support of his music.

Well-known and well respected, Lil Hot has collaborated and opened shows for a handful of chart-topping artists, however he chooses to stand firm on his own artistic gifts, which also include writing and producing. “I’m the type of dude that will pass up a major artist to dap the underdog because that’s what I represent. Although I understand how things change with money and fame, I want to always show love to the people in the struggle and give back to them and that community.” Words well spoken by one of the realest in the game.

Follow @TheRealLilHot on twitter!

Download Main

STREET ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fla. PhatBOy

Tha_Mind

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.