Rate this song

1dy8na.jpg

Chicago has been known for it's violent ways producing crime filled streets and stories that end with tears and unwanted memories. Most that come up in this environment fall suspect to the ways of the city. "Being born here made me a fighter by nature" a young Mel-Buckley says. He credits those same streets for the drive and passion that fuels his heart felt lyrics unmatched by the industry trend of so called music. Fortunately a solid family and roots driven deep in the game of basketball helped him escape the city and pursue his dreams. "Chicago will always be my home but the stage was always much safer for me, I felt nothing could hurt me when the mic was in my hands and an audience was present", Buckley expresses. "Everything that's in me hurt, pain, happiness, doesn't matter it's all in those songs", Buckley continued". After a brief stint in professional basketball, James Mark of James Mark Ent recruited Buckley in a fashion he hadn't been accustomed to. Mark expressed to Buckley his unwavering belief that he could have an impact in the pop culture that hadn't been seen since the likes of R.Kelly , catch was basketball had to be put on hold. Without hesitation Buckley excepted. Chasing his passion Buckley quickly gained a fan base shown by his highly visited myspace page and feature on southern club anthem by Sean Simmons "Jump On It", Buckley is taking what he learned so many years ago in Chicago and applying it to his music "hustle". Along side of now long term manager James Mark the duo visits small and big cities alike taking over clubs and towns with Buckley's uncanny vocal ability. Mel Buckley's association with Martha Samasoni from New Zealand has seen him branch out to a more global stage with her connections. The release of his single 'Paradise' showcases his ability as an artist with a bright future in the industry. His life's journey thus far, Simply Amazing.

Follow @OfficialMelbuck on twitter!

MEL BUCKLEY

Mel Buckley | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

www.facebook.com/melvin.buckley

Sexasode Remix on Vimeo

YouTube - Mel Buckley "Sexasode"

YouTube - Mel Buckley "Roni"

Mel Buckley

http://www.usershare.net/GreenHitz/6di6nlqvsdfk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.