Rate this song

66eszl.png

In the world of Hip-Hop, many people in general and many entertainers in particular claim to have the streets behind them, to have the people and the hood fully supporting them and their movement, but for The Boy Boy Young Mess™, this is the absolute truth. With a work ethic that is unsurpassed, a catalog that seems to grow by the day and undying support from fans around the world, Messy Marv™ now known as The Boy Boy Young Mess™ is the true definition of the entrepreneurial spirit. With selling over more than 500,000+ Units independently, The grind still remains... A product of San Francisco California, The Boy Boy Young Mess™ was raised in the notorious Marcus Garvey Housing Projects on Eddy Street in the Fillmore District. He endured many of his own life

Guest flavamixx

Ok, the rap is this track not too good in my opinion, just kinda flat.. The beat is phat, and the actually singing, even the" rap singing" is actually tight as hell.. Jus my 2 cents homie!!!! But I will still test spin this track because my crowd may love this sound.. Thanks homie!! And keep grindin

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.