Rate this song

2drw574.jpg

Some of the best learning lessons in life can be found in Game Tite artist COR'LE new music. Coming from where he comes from, is easy to get blindsided by what's important, but to him, in his music he projects what we fear and teaches us about life.

"I might not be the best rapper, but I'm th best at what I do," he humbly states.

Many can try to argue against it, but it will not create much affect as he focuses on himself solely and on those who do support him and give him this chance.

"Music is for the people who know and love music, they can obtain true ability from my music."

This ability is staying to who he is and in tune with what others bring to the table. While he does enjoy listening to other artists, they were never a concern to him, his priority has always been to scope how to proceed to the next level.

It is to no surprise he is taking the southern rap game by storm, with only fearing one man, but with this big man by his side, nothing else matters but reaching the top with my Game Tite Records Family.

Follow @GameTiteMGT on twitter!

http://www.myspace.com/GAME_TITE_MGT

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.