Rate this song

PIC.jpg
HIGHLIFE ENT PRESENTS...

JHarden - Work Dat Pole

PRODUCED BY GREG CHARLIE & JHARDEN

Atlanta, Georgia: July 22, 2008

JHarden - The King of Hood & Blues! Grip Magazine Covers: Atlanta singer, JHarden is a go-getter. Sure, R.Kelly and Young Jeezy made a hit record about it, but JHarden has lived it, turning the catchy phrase into more than a simple saying, but a way of life. JHarden has seen a lot in his 25 years. Not long ago, he was living out of his 1978 Monte Carlo, wondering how he was going to get his life together. "It was tough being homeless," he recalls somberly, adding that his car was later stolen, propelling him even further into street life. Eventually, JHarden hooked up with some encouraging friends Zederick Smith and Olusegun I. Ajayi, founders of Star Vision Music in mid-2006. That's when his life changed. "They saw my grind and they started helping me make connections," J. remembers. Since then he's been doing shows throughout Atlanta & the Southeast, including performances of his high-energy single, "Marching Band" featuring rapper, Mr. Raw & Trick Daddy

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.