Rate this song

• 3 weeks later...
propz man. are you working on other shit?

Damn it must be a pleasure to work with Big Fruit that worked with Valentino and others

It is my dude. Its an honor to work beside greatness. I'm blessed and i'm thankful. Its been a long road for me. well for all of us actually since we all from the same general area.

got you. but are you working on some serious shit? album, mixtape you know what it is

Yeah, My album is done already. That Bitch a Beast. Myself, Fruit, and Joker dropin a mixtape in a few weeks. Then i drop my solo mixtape. So yeah i been gettin it in. CHeck out our myspace pages. myspace.com/nationsaidit.

This a power song!! Easy!! Got rotation wit me! The production and the lyrics are 100. Big Fruit did his thing, and buddy snapped on the track. I love it when two things come together and make gumbo. Push this one toward radio and mixshows!!!! The streets iz on it!

Freak nasty...Nasty Feak! whats hatnene homie. Preciate you for fuckin with the record man. Just let me know what i need to do once you get it hot in your area ant FTE there.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.