Rate this song

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG Universal...dasswussup!!!! dis record is way too dope it ain't gon make it big, it gon make it HUGE yall heard me..been bumpin dis n da club crowd got crazy,bumpin it n da ride and peepz turnin heads hearin it.

already thinkin about a vid fo dis :D thanks for all that let a stamp of their work on this record!!!

pz,CRuNk

Edited by crunk89

OMG Universal...dasswussup!!!! dis record is way too dope it ain't gon make it big, it gon make it HUGE yall heard me..been bumpin dis n da club crowd got crazy,bumpin it n da ride and peepz turnin heads hearin it.

already thinkin about a vid fo dis :D thanks for all that let a stamp of their work on this record!!!

pz,CRuNk

....100!

DJ's If you in Geogia and you got "Somethin 2 Say" HOT!!! in yo area hit me up and i'm there to help support the movement. To all the DJ's and Radio Jocks i chopped it up wit so far in the clubs, did drops for ya mixtapes and Mixshows, Aye i fucks wit you and you standin behind a real nigga..Thank yall motha fuckas cause without you there's no me and i meant that shit. F.T. motha fuckin E.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.