Rate this song

Rock-City-Single-Pic.jpg
KONLIVE / INTERSCOPE PRESENTS...

Rock City - Losin It

PRODUCED BY MADD SCIENTIST

St. Thomas, V.I. / Atlanta: May 27, 2008

Hailing from the island of St. Thomas, Rock City is preparing to change the face of music, period. Comprised of brothers Theron aka Da Spokesman and Timothy aka Don’t Talk Much, the creative two offers up international flair combined with a Hip-Hop aesthetic with their debut, Wake The Neighbors. Already gathering critical praise throughout the music industry because of their writing talents—the pair have gathered songwriting credits ranging from Akon and Usher to Nicole Scherzinger and Mario to Cassidy and Busta Rhymes—the talented twenty somethings are poised to bring their brand of Caribbean spiced Hip-Hop with a Pop sensibility to the masses.

Rock City - Losin It (Clean)

915109780_l.jpg

Rock City on MySpace!

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

Nick Love

(770) 374-3729

damani.raydar@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest DatDurtyDamsel

they came out under "R. City" when they first dropped, correct? 'cause i remember seein' this video on 106 (1 of the few times i actually watched it) & fell in love since. i got plenty cutts by them. they're DEFINITELY a fresh sound compared 2 what i'm hearin' now-a-days...

Lojik

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.