Rate this song

DSC02031.JPG
KALIKO MUSIC GROUP / 360 PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS...

Kaliko Ft. Hurricane Chris - Drank N Dro

PRODUCED BY CP HOLLYWOOD

Tallahassee, Florida: May 14, 2008

Kaliko has got to be the Hottest New Artist in North Fl South Ga. Period. Repping Tallahassee Fl (yep the 850) and standing out in a city that boast some pretty good and great Artist (see T-Pain, Nappy Heads, Dead Prez). Now he teams up with Hurricane Chris for this BANGER. Drank n Dro is that record for the Clubs and the Streets. Produced by Miami's hottest produces CP Hollywood, it was a hit from the start. Be on the lookout for Kaliko's "Cookouts Clubs and Radios". All show inquiries will be returned as Kaliko and his team gives one of if not the best shows out right now, and will get on the road to prove it. On the heels of the hit "Drop and Give Me 50" Hurricane Chris Kills This Track with a superior flow. For those who have been watching Kaliko's career this is the record we've been waiting for. Kalikomusic@gmail.com!

Kaliko Ft. Hurricane Chris - Drank N Dro (Clean)

Kaliko Ft. Hurricane Chris - Drank N Dro (Dirty)

kaikologo.jpg

Kaliko on MySpace!

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

T-Lee

(850) 339-7105

Tlee714@gmail.com

Ant Murray

(504) 915-6135

a1productions360@gmail.com

CP Hollywood

(954) 394-7185

cphollywoodbeats@gmail.com

Guest Dj Gutta Beatz

Tight song. Kinda cliche but tight none the less. Beat is hot & the hook is catchy. Will definately get some spins in the club. I'll put it on my next couple of mixtapes & see what kinda of response i get.

Guest DjBlackVinyl

Nice track... I will give it some spins... but, I do think there's enuff about "Superman" though... hehehehe... other than that, it's on point all the way ;-) 7/10 stars.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.