jordache.jpg

Title: My Swagg is Hilasious

Artists: Jordache

Label: 672 Entertainment

From the official mixtape "672 Entertainment presents Jay and Tha Phattman"

Download Now:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/65288479bc342c7b/

The Swagg City Big Dawg

Jordache "The Swagg City Big Dawg" Gardner grew up in the mean streets of Bryant Addition, a neighborhood in the small southern town of Monroe, LA. As a kid, Jordache would frequently travel back and forth between Louisiana and Texas. One of his earliest memories was when he met OG Ron C at the age of seven while being in Dallas. After returning from Texas around the age of fourteen, Jay started freestyling with his neighborhood friends, Terrance "Big Hoot" Degrate and Derrick "Welfare" Williams, who were also into the music. The crew would go on to form a group called R-E-A-L.

Jordache states that B.M.C. was also one of his earliest influences, being that they were one of rap groups from Monroe that were making moves. During high school, Jay took time off from the music to focus on a thriving basketball career, where he received numerous awards and scholarships.

During his off seasons, he would find time to join his group, R-E-A-L to perform at the local talent shows. After high school, Jordache left to play basketball at Cedar Valley Community College for a year. Due to finance reasons, Jake decided to come back home in time to lay a verse for the Big Hoot's classic street album "King of the City" in 2004 but his verses didn't make the album due to technical problems. Despite the setback, he stayed faithful to the label, the music and the hood.

"I'm rapping about what I see and goes down in my hood. I feel that the music is away out of my current situation. After the birth of my son, I feel like I really had to focus on this music to get out of these streets."

This past year, the self per claimed Swagg City Big Dawg, added his sauve memorizing flows to the Boot Up Click and Hoot street collaboration, "The Leak." Jordache and Hoot's current project "What the Streetz Want" is slated to drop in May 2009. Jordache also has verses on upcoming projects "The Swagg Kings," "BA is An Army," and "Swagg City Unleashed."

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.