Sign in to follow this  
DJ_Hollygrove

Dorrough - Walk That Walk (Bounce Remix)

Rate this topic

This is my 1st attempt at a bounce remix and so far so good!! Gettin MAJOR response in the clubs in Houston

Walk That Walk Bounce Remix

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=885f44e843a4a0e8d2db6fb9a8902bda

Look out for more bounce remixes coming soon

Fat Pimp- Rack Daddy

Bobby Valentino- Knock Knock

Ca$h- Walk Wit a Dip

that ibby ibby eeby sample, and all sample placements were overdone. It's kinda hard to hear the vocals with all thats going on at once. The drum track and the vocals are a go though.

yeah i tried to get that sample outta there but couldnt. its cool cuz im goin back 2 New Orleans next week and goin 2 Take Fo Record(choppa, dj jubilee) and goin get hellllla shit.. The caramel sundae i did is betta

HELLLLLL YEA! Say all yall who aint been to Fusions in NEW ORLeans, you aint gonna understand! This is Hott HOtt HOtt Ima burn dis mutha UP! Much Love!

They gonna go crazy! They gonna be Screamin!!!!! Hoes gonna be shakin,vibratin, they gonna BEND OVA and just show every tHANg! Say Play this as a ICE BREAKER, and the NewOrleans People gonna REPRESENT! They aint scared, or stuck up like the Dallas crowd! Trust me!

Say Dj Hollygrove, DONT CHANGE SHIT! This is thefinal mix, Send me what ever bounce trax you don made Ill burn em up! Ill play them, Say I used to kick it wit DJ pekachoo but he went up north! Black & Mild be actin funny, So do big Freida, say I need some new bounce and I aint had a chance to goto NEw Orleans. Holla at ya boi!

Say Dj Hollygrove, DONT CHANGE SHIT! This is thefinal mix, Send me what ever bounce trax you don made Ill burn em up! Ill play them, Say I used to kick it wit DJ pekachoo but he went up north! Black & Mild be actin funny, So do big Freida, say I need some new bounce and I aint had a chance to goto NEw Orleans. Holla at ya boi!

STOP SPAMMIN...JUST EDIT YOUR POSTS

Guest stedybeets

I know they use to big on "BOUNCE" in Florida a couple years ago... like when GO GO wuz hot up north.

got potential... but the wuzn't WALK THAT WALK the way the track was edited.. more like it was used primarily as a "HOOK". U GOT SKILLZ family :-D