Rate this song

Black what it is? I fucks wit that lil shine record

this is my shit right now, been on it for a minute, i fa sho be spinin this one every chance i get

be sure to check out than new lil shine record IN THE TRAP!

l_cc338f3226ff4b1ba94a563178961c-1.jpg

http://www.greenhitz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15537

http://www.greenhitz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15568

feedback is appreciated

get at me for your production needs, hit me up at 214 597 8066 or djblackonthetrack@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/djblackonthetrack

wwww.sterofame.com/djblackonthetrack

follow me on twitter @djblackproducer

ENFORCERDJSPROMOFLYER.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Respect. priciate that

NATIONCDINSERTfront.jpg
FAMILY TIES ENT PRESENTS...

Atlanta, Georgia: July 17, 2008

NATION, a title often heard but never used when relayed to a rapper/mc. songwriter, street poet, business man, call him anything but broke. The Mississippi native, Atlanta resident artist's rapid growth in fan base has definitely taken him to the peak of the underground world of music. With an intent of breaking mainstream with his debut smash single "Somethin 2 Say" featuring/produced by Big Fruit, he is sure to take the industry hostage. His aggressively expressed and outspoken lyrical assail has cast him to stand out amongst thousands in a city saturated with artists. He Recently signed to Family Ties Ent (F.T.E), adding momentum to their movement. The movement set forth by C.E.O's. Young Star J.R. and Super producer Big Fruit (producer of Inside Peanut Butter Outside Jelly), plus their Teen idol artist"Tha Joker". F.T.E. has become a force with contributions from the, new blood, Nation. Nation's debut single "Somethin 2 Say" has already been featured on some of ATL hottest mixtapes by Dj Spinz(Hoodrich), Dj SouthanBred, Dj Incredible(Untouchable Djs), Mister Jay,and more. Promoters, Djs, and AnRs! place your bets on Nation and "Somethin 2 Say" if you wanna win!

Family%20Ties%20Official%20Logo.jpg

PRESS CONTACT(S) FOR DROPS & BOOKING

J.R. McKee

(404) 453-2700

familytiesmp3@gmail.com

Very Nice!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest belltimerecords
Hello I would like to introduce myself. I am DJ Zippy CEO of Chopp Shop Productions and I would like to say I got my start using websites like greenhits so keep doing your thang and with hard work you will make it to the top! Good Luck to all and keep submitting that music!

DJ Zippy

This new R&B single called I Still Cherish You, is to be listen too, it will remind you of those good old r n b love songs with powerful lyrics! You cant find love quotes like this one in these times to often.The song title says it all , a relationship that did not work out but they still have love for each other.This R&B single is to be Cherish and I know it will hit the r&b charts cause the voice of the new r&b artist Tamalaneh has a soulful voice that remind me of Anita Baker, Mary J. Blige , to mention a few, but dont take my word for it go listen to this sweet love song cause its been awhile since a beautiful love song has been around , And this rnb single is downloadable at iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, Napster, Emusic, etc. The new r&b soul artist has her own personal website go by and sign her guestbook and stay around to hear a few of her songs available on her new R&B Cd coming in August 15, 2009. http://www.tamalaneh.com/home.html Oh yeah the song title is I Still Cherish You!! Enjoy!!!! Please give feed back! on what you think!! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.