Rate this song

2nbst1j.jpg

Known as Tity Boi in the Atlanta-based Playaz Circle, 2 Chainz launched a successful solo career in 2010 and issued hits like "No Lie" and "Where U Been" while becoming the go-to artist for guest verses. Born and raised in College Park, Georgia, 2 Chainz first went solo in 2007 with the mixtape Me Against the World. The 2Pac references continued with his 2009 mixtapes Trap-A-Velli and All Ice on Me, but 2010's Me Against the World 2: Codeine Withdrawal hit his style on the nose with the last bit of its title, and when DJ Teknikz and DJ Frank White collected his best street tracks in 2011, the hard and hazy set of cuts was dubbed the Codeine Cowboy mixtape. That same year he was featured on David Banner's "Yao Ming" and Big K.R.I.T.'s "Money on the Floor," while a year later he landed on Kanye West's "Mercy" as well as Nicki Minaj's "Beez in the Trap." He also signed with the Def Jam label in 2012 and released the single "No Lie" before dropping his official debut, Based on a T.R.U. Story. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Mike Posner were among the Grammy-nominated album's special guests, while production was handled by the likes of the-Dream and Drumma Boy. Following later announcements that 2 Chainz had been working on new material with Pharrell Williams and Drake, a sequel -- titled B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time -- arrived in September 2013. The album featured the hits "Feds Watching" and "Where U Been," but 2 Chainz was also heard on singles from B.o.B. ("Headband"), Major Lazer ("Bubble Butt"), and Juicy J ("Bandz a Make Her Dance") that same year, while 2014 saw him joining Sage the Gemini on the Imasu! single "Only That Real." In 2016, he released the solo single "Feel Like Cappin'" along with the album ColleGrove, a collaboration with Lil Wayne, although only 2 Chainz was credited due to label issues. ~ David Jeffries

Follow @2chainz on twitter!
Follow @Drake on twitter!

instagram.com/hairweavekiller/
ceomillionaires.com

31 minutes ago, GreenHitz.com said:

2nbst1j.jpg

Known as Tity Boi in the Atlanta-based Playaz Circle, 2 Chainz launched a successful solo career in 2010 and issued hits like "No Lie" and "Where U Been" while becoming the go-to artist for guest verses. Born and raised in College Park, Georgia, 2 Chainz first went solo in 2007 with the mixtape Me Against the World. The 2Pac references continued with his 2009 mixtapes Trap-A-Velli and All Ice on Me, but 2010's Me Against the World 2: Codeine Withdrawal hit his style on the nose with the last bit of its title, and when DJ Teknikz and DJ Frank White collected his best street tracks in 2011, the hard and hazy set of cuts was dubbed the Codeine Cowboy mixtape. That same year he was featured on David Banner's "Yao Ming" and Big K.R.I.T.'s "Money on the Floor," while a year later he landed on Kanye West's "Mercy" as well as Nicki Minaj's "Beez in the Trap." He also signed with the Def Jam label in 2012 and released the single "No Lie" before dropping his official debut, Based on a T.R.U. Story. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Mike Posner were among the Grammy-nominated album's special guests, while production was handled by the likes of the-Dream and Drumma Boy. Following later announcements that 2 Chainz had been working on new material with Pharrell Williams and Drake, a sequel -- titled B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time -- arrived in September 2013. The album featured the hits "Feds Watching" and "Where U Been," but 2 Chainz was also heard on singles from B.o.B. ("Headband"), Major Lazer ("Bubble Butt"), and Juicy J ("Bandz a Make Her Dance") that same year, while 2014 saw him joining Sage the Gemini on the Imasu! single "Only That Real." In 2016, he released the solo single "Feel Like Cappin'" along with the album ColleGrove, a collaboration with Lil Wayne, although only 2 Chainz was credited due to label issues. ~ David Jeffries

Follow @2chainz on twitter!
Follow @Drake on twitter!

instagram.com/hairweavekiller/
ceomillionaires.com

Hidden Content
DJs must leave feedback to access download link(s).

????

Greetings from Texas! I wanted to bring to your attention an update regarding your music being placed in 24/7 rotation on all of Real Independent
Media Group's stations and sub-stations and #AllThingzFranzRadio on Tues/Thurs.. As you should know I know broadcast the All Thingz Hybrid Radio Show every Saturday/Sunday from 7 PM to 9PM CST you can listen in by dialing #701-801-0852 and hitting #5 to go live with me during any live show. In the interim I have personally added a great deal of your portfolio to our 24/7 broadcast playlist.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.