Rate this song

300xjyb.jpg

Actor, producer, artist, and businessman, Mr. Moe, born Cliff Clements, Jr was raised in Lancaster, TX, an area not exactly noted for its fertile hip-hop scene. Nonetheless, this 22-year-old sensation is honing his skills in the acting and hip-hop municipal. An Alumni of Texas Southern University and KD Studios Actor?s Conservatory College in Dallas, Mr. Moe has 12 years of experience in the music and film business; ?In my adolescence, my feet were grounded and I knew what I wanted out of life. It?s been a lot of sleepless nights, but my dedication drives me to strive to be the best?.

At the young age of 20, and not yet out of college, he produced the blockbuster hit, Steppin the Movie (2009), and joined the all-star cast of established African American actors, including Anthony Anderson, Monique, B2K, Wesley Johnson and Big Tigger. ?I call Steppin my first born, this movie will always be my baby. It?s the first opportunity that I had to enter the homes of millions through Blockbuster and BET. I?m very proud of the success that we?ve received from the film?. Accompanying the success of the movie, Moe also debuted & released his freshman musical

compilation Steppin-The Soundtrack under his production company, Frog Entertainment. Now teaming up with producers J.R, Mr. Nice Guy, and Unique, his sophomore project,

Steppin to the Rhythm of Life (2010) is in stores now, and current singles ?Mr.Automatuic?, ?Last Chick?, and ?Walk LiKe Me? which include features by Leo, Link,and Juan G. ?My 2nd album is an alma mater to everything that I have learned. It displays my education, my training, and my discipline. This album is an array of the multitude of talents that make up ?me?, from my writing to my instrumentals to my delivery. It?s fitting for all genres from hip-hop & rock to R&B and jazz.?. Currently on a 30 city tour and producing and starring in 2 major motion pictures this year(Four Season and Party Central) , Cliff is a proud workaholic ?I?ve written 300 songs in the past 3 years and have shot 50 Youtube videos-Youtube has made me a partner, I believe that music and film speaks and I have a lot to say. With my music I want to tell a story and through my acting I want to relay that story. I?m a firm believer in my heavenly Father, and I know that I have received

my talents through Him, so without working for Him my success would go unnoticed. Through any form of delivery, I want to touch as many that are touchable, and I make a special effort to touch those that are untouchable?.

Follow @mrmoemusic on twitter!

http://www.dwcfilms.com/

http://www.twitter.com/jeffadairfilms

Download Mr. Moe - Body Of A Dancer Main mp3

Download Mr. Moe - Body Of A Dancer Instrumental mp3

Download Mr. Moe - Body Of A Dancer Acapella mp3

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.