Rate this song

2mwbhb4.jpg

My name is Savida Alphonso Milligan (Stage Name: Milo Milliano). I was born in The United States Virgin Islands on April 21, 1989. I went through my years of school and childhood watching all the singers, dancers, actors, and models on tv saying in my head I am going to do that someday. I graduated high school in 2007 and joined the military. It was a pleasure serving in the US military and living here in Washington State, but I know that there was something waiting for me that was bigger and better, MUSIC!!!! Music is bigger than anything I know. All my life I’ve been told that I would never make it in the entertainment industry. I’ve been told that I’m wasting my time and no one would ever like my music. Now its my time to shine. Show all the people that ever doubted me that they are wrong. This is why I present my single to you. It would be an honor if you just listened to my voice an allow it to reach into your heart!

Follow @MiloMilliano on twitter!

myspace at MILOMILLIANO.

Download Milo Milliano - Dance (Main) m4a

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.