Rate this song

The Joint is Hot, Hook and the Track, I just wish Shawty Lo stop whispering so damn Low (is that why he named himself "Lo" ??? LOL), and I am sick of that Damn Auto Tune... The Verse Cool, Damn Wayne can I hear verse without that Bull$hyt ???

this will never pass the mixtapes and if it do thats bullshit cause this shit wack.

man this "protools session rapping" and nothing more

who in there right mind would play this at a club or party" this shit is weak 10-20 It might just be me but you can clearly tell this song wasn't well put together because it just don't feel like as if they where all in the studio together at any part or time what so ever working on this Im sorry I can JUst tune and tap into shit like that

Smash!

I agree, this is definately a banga. In Iraq sitll gettin all the hot ish. Big up to all the DJ's worldwide. I'm speaking definately to all the scratcha's, blenders and vj's. Well Iguess due to the technology, I'll throw in the Ipod DJ's as well. Get it how you live and remember to always stay humble in the process. DJ'n is an art. www.vjroads.com

i could never play this weak $hyt on one of my sets either...maybe at 9:30 when no ones there & if they paid me.its lackin beat..emphasism & character..not to mention ..one more auto tune..wayne needs to lay off it a lil..everyone thinks they need it to make a hit track & thats def.. not true, but songz did his thing..he should of saved his lyrics for a solo track tho. just my opinion tho..2 each is own..its gotta be more grimey & heartfelt to go in my playlist..production didnt seem 2 get to deep in the track either..felt kinda rushed.

Edited by glasseyemusik
added a conclusion

i could never play this weak $hyt on one of my sets either...maybe at 9:30 when no ones there & if they paid me.its lackin beat..emphasism & character..not to mention ..one more auto tune..wayne needs to lay off it a lil..everyone thinks they need it to make a hit track & thats def.. not true, but songz did his thing..he should of saved his lyrics for a solo track tho. just my opinion tho..2 each is own..its gotta be more grimey & heartfelt to go in my playlist..production didnt seem 2 get to deep in the track either..felt kinda rushed.

lol i guess everyone eles who posted must be useing virtual dj because beside me this the only dude that saw the lack of true production on this track but like folk say "2 each is own" man its hard as shit to be humble but i guess its the only way in this wack ass world :D

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.