Rate this song

i still dont know what Chris Brown is doing working with Soulja Boy, but when Rihanna does a song with Soulja Boy, then Ill be really worried!! Anyway the track is aite. But Chris Brown is R&B royalty, Soulja Boy is flava-of-the-month type of thing in any genre let alone r&b which isnt even his thing. I mean he (SB) doesnt have a great voice for serious r&b, so if I was CB, I wouldnt go on his tracks.

man solja boy is no where close to flava of the month brother its almost 2 years now and people like you still saying that bout dude just because you refuse to see the bigger picture all i can say is solja boy is the current day master p you can be like wtf? or you can like well thats kinda true aint it?! CB soon fall off just like bow wow for the simple fact that he dont wanta make kids/teen music no more as if neyo and a whole host of other motherfuggas aint already doing grown folks music anybody who make a song with soulja boy taps into a certain audiance and guess what ? - it works because solja boy has a grip on the 5-17 year olds all artist trying to get in the game should take notes from solja boy he has shown that this internet shit that we be on all day can actually put you on top sam just keep in mind some of the stuff i just said above and remeber that dude is just 18 and he just got a record deal last year so unlike most artist he is try to branch out and Work.

Damn jasonwin u just totally flipped my argument and calling soulja boy the next Masta P and Chris Brown a mere Bow Wow....lol but u make a good case and I cant really argue against what u said but after all Chris Brown is a proper r&b artist whereas Soulj is not really known as a r&b virtuouso (neither is Masta P, for that matter) thats why its strange to hear 'em on the same track. But nuff respeck to Soulja coz that other r&b jam he done with Sammie is gone multi platinum, so he is already moving in on that area. Geez I just hope CB doesnt read what u wrote about him, he may be a bit disconsolate but all good and the track is tight no mistake!!

But remember its no surprise CB is all about grown folks music these days I mean when he just 16 he was already all about how grown he was so now hes 18 & 19 he feels like hes Usher's big bro so yeah...dang kids grow up so fast these days :S

Edited by sam bojangles

fuck a chris brown i like his music and his dance and all that shit i think he the next mj but look at mj? you feel me niggas get gwap and then want to which up what got them the gwap (mj was black and everbody loved to see a lil black boy sing and dance then what he do turn to a lil white girl right? ok chris brown the kids love him still love him but no what he want to do stop makeing music for them ? come on man you look at disney and you see alot of those people getting money on there look like kids but are much older some of them even 23-25) they understand they market and aint trying to fuck it up but anywho dont none of them people do shit for me so im just another asshole typing bullshit on a website. When i say soulja boy is the next master p im talking bout his hustle game "from nothing all the way to the top on there own branching out into all kinds of markets" i think soulja boy a lil bit wack for a few reasons but i have nothing but respect for him when it come to that hustle game" i was saying anything about him singing or being a rnb star hell with autotune and or a vacoder anyone can be a singer ! you feel me

• 2 months later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.