Rate this song

hey brother you should try a website called zshare man because it enables you to not only listen to the song before you download it but its also faster for you to upload and download from please stop using uploaded.to because they suck ass

now as far as feedback going the beat go ham but didnt we already and still have my drink and my 2 step? i love bass so im a say 16-20 i dont really hear or care for the song so if you got the instrumental please post it

Guest Sundaren
hey brother you should try a website called zshare man because it enables you to not only listen to the song before you download it but its also faster for you to upload and download from please stop using uploaded.to because they suck ass

now as far as feedback going the beat go ham but didnt we already and still have my drink and my 2 step? i love bass so im a say 16-20 i dont really hear or care for the song so if you got the instrumental please post it

but zshare is very slow, my favourite filehoster is speedshare.org

the track is very hot 9/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.