Rate this song

2moyyo4.jpg

Wahts waavy yall, its ya boi Louie B. The mohawk Kid. I rep the West Coast. I'm a L.A. native and i go strong!! Just started doing music, this is my 2nd year in, but i approach the mic like a veteran. This skinny jean artist is the real deal.....real music, good music! Check out my music, go listen...I promise there will be no disappointments.

Follow @LouiieBMA on twitter!

TLz aka Troy Lyonz is a Southern California native from the suburb of Gardena. Troy started out beating on tables in the seventh grade and freestyling with friends. More into sports throughout highschool, he stepped away from the rap and went hard on the court. Junior year was the year that he realized exactly what he wanted to do to impact the music world. Running with other natives of gardena by the crew name "Outfitted" They started off with a computer microphone and acid pro. Months later Fruity Loops and a year after Pro Tools. In the midst of the SouthBay/West La music scene Troy has worked with artist and producers both from independent and major labels. Now Signed to Calibread Records, an independent label out of Southern California along with Major Artist Inc. and Outfitted Music Group. Ranging from Hip Hop to Pop to Soul, There should be something interesting coming out of these camps.

Follow @Troyfitzout on twitter!

TLz | Gardena, CA | Hip Hop / Pop / Neo-soul | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Troy Lyonz | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Troy Lyonz Ft. Louiie B - Do It Major (Main)-GreenHitz.com.mp3 - 3.6 Mb

Contact: showoff24819@gmail.com / 310 999 3671 / OUTFTD@gmail.com / 310-213-7605

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.