Rate this song

13837550-2a7.jpg

Jay-Z didn’t start the Illuminati but he sure is the dodo byrd for it. And for those of yall who don’t quite have a grip on what the Illuminati is, in short:

Illuminati is to evil/ bad as

Christ-like is to righteous/ good.

So with Freshaun being G.A.E., L.T.S., and King of Rap, he is releasing “Ur Regime Iz Ova”. The Jay-Z Terminator Team (or J.T.T.) will be reactive to those Illuminati and Illuminati-like artists in the game who go unscathed. Jay-Z, you’re up.

"Ur Regime Iz Ova (Jay-Z x The Notorious B.I.G. (Biggie Smalls) x Lil Kim x Rihanna diss)" by Freshaun

Music Movement - Playlist - DivShare

Goto http://www.commercialbricks.wordpress.com to learn more about Freshaun.

cbt-smaller-pic.jpg

Edited by bcspromotions

Guest stedybeets

yo .. I've been deep into gospel music for a long long time with these young and upcoming artists... BB JAY , Mary Mary, Prodical, Trin-I-tee 5:7...... not feelin this one... needs some work.. not sure if it was going for that "mean street" flava but is NOT on point ...sorry NOT to have jumped on the bandwagon with the other dj's .. I belong to one church and one church only. Several members of my family have churches on the east coast and I personally know about "the hood" and "the ghetto" !!!! That being said this is just one mans opinion :( Keep the faith !!! ONE !

Edited by stedybeets

Anybody that takes a stance against illuminati/anti-christ/non-Christian faith artists and their music is way ahead in the game. So I take it that you agree with Jay-Z's beliefs and have just negated all that Christian/gospel ying yang that you typed. Yo forget the several members of your family who have chruches on the eastcoast and your personal knowledge about the "hood" and "ghetto". That's not the point you idiot!!!! BCS Promotions wasn't asking for feedback so why are you giving it? BCS Promotions is asking for DJ's to play Freshaun point blank period, if u don't feel it then I'm sure u being an experienced Christian have heard of "if u don't got nothing nice to say dont say nothing" not go around tryna help where ur help isnt wanted and then call it feedback and criticism. You're a disgrace to us dj's bruh and u ain't the king of rap, Freshaun is, so it's obvious your power is no longer in affect which is why you got left behind-lol (that's what you get for being a groupie and inviting yourself to the chosen one and his peoples party-lol)-FRESHAUN IS THE GREATEST APOSTLE EVER, he's all we need! Naw he aint just one man with a opinion. :) Let the man shine and stop hatin!!! oh and forget all the other young and upcoming artists you were deep into, Freshaun is the king of this generation. God Bless.

Yo get down with one of Freshaun's Terminator Teams cause we happy over here.

Guest stedybeets

to bcspromotions ! props ! that's what this forum is about. Like television.. if YOU don't like the program ..CHANGE the channel..as in life.. EVERYONE is NOT going to LIKE EVERYTHING. So I appreciate the positive feedback along with the negative comments. Freedom of speech ! ! NOW as for that YOUNG MAN known as lilp90 ... " GOOBER " ! ? ! ? !... L M A O ! My peeps in SOUTH Philly wanna know if you made it out of JUNIOR HIGH yet ! :) ONE !

Edited by stedybeets

but u suppose to be a christian but u lmao? It should b lmbo n dey soft out in South Philly wich explains y u soft bo. aint no goons in South Philly!!!!!! trunk full of shotguns, who yo peeps bo? tell dem to holla at me. take that wack garbage somewhere else son. the music game out in Dallas must be full of lames cause I def dont see anybody reppin that hood. Im already on probation i dont have time for that nonsense.

if i made it out of junior high? let me skool u to some street knowledge sense u wanna pull my card like i aint smart. how u say u give props to bcspromotions but didn't leave yo email to play Freshaun track dats real props. u got blasted up there by djrubbergroove and tryna save value that got taken away by hiding behind bcspromotions like dey aint smart enough to kno that u aint giving dem real props. LOL YOU FAKE n juss got skooled from a two-bit hustler from da streets

i like this program, im stayin tuned to this channel and if EVERYONE doesn't like EVERYTHING Freshaun is putting out, then EVERYONE doesn't like Hip Hop music, watching television, but most importantly their life. im glad Freshaun took it up a notch and went after the dodo byrd in this forum. I appreciate the positive and negative feedback because it shows different perceptions on things in this world. This is what America needs, real people like Freshaun to exercise freedom of speech. I never seen a company show love to the bootleggers :) and im from da streets and made it to corporate. So this dude Freshaun must truly be who he says he is which means anybody that doesn't support him is only hurting the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ's Church. I ain't persecuting the Church. I'll always make room for God, and some one who says they in the name of Jesus Christ let alone the Greatest Apostle Ever. Anybody who says that is either a evil serpent or a Christian maniac. I'll take my chances with a Christian maniac because at least I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'm not persecuting the Church but i know i can't be helping God if i'm supporting artists who are about themselves versus doing what the Lord said let alone dj's. props to bcspromotions for this, this will go good with the Drake diss you sent me mo djsuttletrax@yahoo.com

God Bless

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.