Rate this song

214v2hf.jpg

dot10thousand fires off action packed rhymes. Accompanied by his DJ, "HotDam", The Dot shows wack emcees how to squeeze raps over big beats. This is Real Rap Action.

The Dot received regional acclaim in 2006/07 with his hometown tribute "Park Pioneers", off his debut album 'MegaWatt'. In 2008, The Dot sprung back into action with his first installment "American Made" chopped and cut by his DJ "HotDam", which included

"Unbelievable" featuring Cee Knowledge of the legendary Digable Planets. His second installment "Inauguration" is currently available on itunes. January 2011 brings the final installment "Electronic Weapons" available now. 10,000 effortlessly bench-presses rhymes over beats like body builders, colliding refreshing lyrics and original production for that new age, cutting-edge sound. Keeping the tradition, this emcee, along with his DJ, make the perfect blend of raw showmanship, creating energetic performances. "My Biggest Influences are all the pioneering artists and next generation alike, who make me feel like I

can make a difference, pushing the envelope to produce high quality hip-hop music.

It's a beautiful thing. I Am Hip-Hop!

Follow @RealRapaction on twitter!

dot10000 & Dj Hotdam on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

SpitFlame.com (We Are The Underground)

Download Electronic Weapons Boom Box (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Electronic Weapons Boom Box (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Electronic Weapons Boom Box (Instrumental) Green Hitz com mp3

Guest dj_sido_69@yahoo.com

yo the track is hot i'll spin it

214v2hf.jpg

dot10thousand fires off action packed rhymes. Accompanied by his DJ, "HotDam", The Dot shows wack emcees how to squeeze raps over big beats. This is Real Rap Action.

The Dot received regional acclaim in 2006/07 with his hometown tribute "Park Pioneers", off his debut album 'MegaWatt'. In 2008, The Dot sprung back into action with his first installment "American Made" chopped and cut by his DJ "HotDam", which included

"Unbelievable" featuring Cee Knowledge of the legendary Digable Planets. His second installment "Inauguration" is currently available on itunes. January 2011 brings the final installment "Electronic Weapons" available now. 10,000 effortlessly bench-presses rhymes over beats like body builders, colliding refreshing lyrics and original production for that new age, cutting-edge sound. Keeping the tradition, this emcee, along with his DJ, make the perfect blend of raw showmanship, creating energetic performances. "My Biggest Influences are all the pioneering artists and next generation alike, who make me feel like I

can make a difference, pushing the envelope to produce high quality hip-hop music.

It's a beautiful thing. I Am Hip-Hop!

Follow @RealRapaction on twitter!

dot10000 & Dj Hotdam on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

SpitFlame.com (We Are The Underground)

Download Electronic Weapons Boom Box (Clean) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Electronic Weapons Boom Box (Dirty) Green Hitz com mp3

Download Electronic Weapons Boom Box (Instrumental) Green Hitz com mp3

• 3 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.