Rate this song

2eknqxe.jpg

Always infatuated with hip hop, A1 Bold grew up around the G rap movement, with Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Pharcyde, Digital Underground, Snoop, WC, etc. With heavy influence from this, A1 started doing original songs at 14 with a group of friends called T.I.C then later on with a group called the N.I.B.z. A1 Bold continues making solo music & with Saelah as 1/2 of the group "The Goodfellas".

A1 Bold has stated "I listen to all types of music, from Phil Collins, P.O.D., Tonex, to Pigeon John, Prince, Underoath, & Babyface. My musical taste is just like my musical style. You can't define my music in a specific genre because it is more than any specific category you could box me in. I make life music."

Blending commercial music with true to life lyrics, A1 Bold has a combination of raw talent with unlimited possibilities. He is developing a perfect flow and a charisma charm to bring crowds together. He states "The music I make provides soundtrack to your everyday life. Through the highs by enhancing and indulging in the moment, and through the lows by encouraging an motivating through the moment."

Follow @A1Bold on twitter!

A1 BOLD | twitter.com/a1bold on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

YouTube - SauceTV1's Channel

• 2 weeks later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.