Rate this song

● I-Stitch is an Reggae-Dancehall Singer SongWriter/Assistant Director/Afro- centric dancer with a Re-Set Mindset Lyrics, Fierce vocals, fiery, energetic delivery often compared to Michael Jackson and Sizzla Kalonji as a stage performer.

● Stream here: Sound Cloud

● I-Stitch Team up with Caveman his artist first producer, and write the song from a very honest point of view on what’s promoting from Jamaica our culture through our music, which our music is edutainment to the youths and the world.

So the song is written to set examples for the future generation to step away from promoting what’s not our culture. The song titled “Teach The Youth” is Set to be release on July  22, 2022. The track is a full song from his first album titled “I-Stitch FixTape Mix”.

● Download here:

• ● His Manager Sandr Carson (Beenie Man’s Former Fashion Designer) and International IBA Achievement Team is set to collaborated I-Stitch’s future released project with producers such as: Caveman Productions,  Bobby Digital Record Label, Sizzla Kalonji, JonFx, YaadNoyz Production, Ever Blazzing Production... Release his first album called ‘I-Stitch Fix-Tape Mix’ Mixed by Tracks and Records Resident-Selector Dj Bingy,

Produce By I-Stitch x International IBA Achievement

ckycarson@gmail.com stitchupstitch@gmail.com

(876)788-7061 (876)563-5694

Contact Information

@istitchachievement I-Stitch Music

@IStitchMusic I-StitchTEACH THE YOUTH RIGHT I STITCH RAGGA (MASTER).wav

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.