HERE IS A LEAK OF THE STREET ALBUM TO COME

(THE GRINCH) NEW SINGLE TITLED "I CAN SEE"

PRODUCED BY NEWLY SIGNED PRODUCER "MISTIC"

TO LISTEN TO A SAMPLE BEFORE DOWNLOAD

CLICK HERE

D.Blake-I Can See (radio).mp3:

D.Blake-I Can See (Dirty).mp3

STREET HEAT

D.BLAKE - AINT GOTTA LIKE ME (Track 4 Mixtapes)

BIO

D.Blake started out as a young kid as a performer and entertainer taught by his mother whom was a well known regional singer at the time (1988 -1990)in upstate NY. D.Blake went to the school of music (Hochstein School of Music & Dance, Rochester, New York) to learn to play the keyboard at the age of 6 but he was not interested and later went on to sing in his mother choir that went around locally holding concerts at local churches. Gregory D. Blake stayed true to his talent by writing over 1000 songs before he turned 17 years of age and at that time he decided to take another role in the entertainment world after being influenced by P. Diddy & master P that lead to D.Blake moving to Florida and later becoming a DJ at a local radio station in St petersburg, Fl and that lead to the marketing & promotion, concert, events, radio personality, tours,artist management and much more. Now after 6 years of business D.Blake has decided to take the recording artist playing field ounce again but this time in a professional and mature way by bringing forth Melody's of love, seduction and reality. Because of D.Blake's professional career as a promoter/a&r it might be hard for some to see him other wise but this guy is truly a musical trunk full of goods. The album is already being recorded and produced by a new and upcoming super production group comprised of three producers Mistic, mike who and Kustom, the new single I Can See was produced and engineered by Mistic. Gregory "D" Blake is a Indie Major artist but has many things in the works with the major's so feel free to contact him to set up business, interviews, shows, deals or whatever is available.

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.