Rate this song

Guest DJ eMJay

Thanks, right now I am going to be looking to expand future as well as looking for sponsors too. So we will see what happens

Guest DJ eMJay

Cause Ive been busy, so I havent been able to do those but I figured jus links would be good but I hope to start postin the previews again by next early next week sorry for inconveniece.

we must have 2 way different tastes n music cause balq whoever sounds like some techno, on some wanna b wayne shit, get some other peoples comments about it on greenhitz and see what they say cause i know its not just me, lol, that track is funny 2 me for you to even post it on here and say its better then waynes hahahaha

Lately Blaqs been goin out there, but the songs on Im Bangin basically changed the entire baltimore club scene

If you tryin to DJ for real you need to get up on the genre thats gonna replace rap one day

http://maddecent.com/blog/2007/03/12/mad-decent-podcast-14-blaqstarr-im-bangin/

Edited by Larrikin

Lately Blaqs been goin out there, but the songs on Im Bangin basically changed the entire baltimore club scene

If you tryin to DJ for real you need to get up on the genre thats gonna replace rap one day

http://maddecent.com/blog/2007/03/12/mad-decent-podcast-14-blaqstarr-im-bangin/

maybe for your city or state but not mine, im from dayton ohio man, and im not a dj fam, i am a recording artist and if i were seen bangin that song down the street i would get laughed at, i feel you though, different genres are good 4 sure, but only n certain citys or states where people like that, if weezy heard that track he would laugh his ass off, but like i said, thats the point of greenhitz is for comments on the threads, not for you to try and get your song heard so post it on a thread that has comments, the administaror will revoke your greenhitx privalges if he sees your post on another thread

maybe for your city or state but not mine, im from dayton ohio man, and im not a dj fam, i am a recording artist and if i were seen bangin that song down the street i would get laughed at, i feel you though, different genres are good 4 sure, but only n certain citys or states where people like that, if weezy heard that track he would laugh his ass off, but like i said, thats the point of greenhitz is for comments on the threads, not for you to try and get your song heard so post it on a thread that has comments, the administaror will revoke your greenhitx privalges if he sees your post on another thread

Its not my song I was just posting the original sample and droppin a little knowledge, didn't think that would be a problem.

And Lil Wayne obviously took note of Blaq if he sampled his song you know so i don't think he's laughing since he has a hit on his hand cuz of the production

i hear u, like i said, some places like certain sounds u know?

but post the song on its own thread and see what the response is here on greenhitz, it only take 2 minutes 2 post it

Imma start putting my club music in the DJ seciton, but theres no club music section, plus that Blaqstarr jank is over 2 years old now, the spongebob dance is dead now, and most peopel who would want it already have it, so no point in putting it up in its own post. I just thought it was hot that someone as big as wayne was takin note of Blaq

ive never seen it here on greenhitz so re-post it and put some info below the post bcuz im sure alotta people know the wayne song and not who he took the sample from, preciate u dropn the knowlege cause i didnt know either, but i was just lettn u kno the administrator dnt play, i have my greenhitz account revoked b4 for that same thing lolol

• 1 month later...

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.