Rate this song

How ironic he makes this song & now he is gone!

"Waking up In Cold Sweats Having Dreams Of Going Out With A Bang! Shyt my papa died by the gun. I Died By The Gun & If I eva hv A Son he probably Die By the Same"

Damn Dolla RIP Born November 25, 1987 (1987-11-25) (age 21)

I am very sad & really at a loss for words. He was like family to me. I've been around this kid since he was 9 or 10. I used to take him to the gym with me to play basketball. As we grow older we tend to do our own thing, but never forgetting your love one's even in his death I can still see this young kid with this head full of hair running up & down the Hammond Basketball Gym Floor..

You all just don't know how much this effects & hurts me..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ikqn2ywkzmm

Guest Thycky Slim

HOW IRONIC HUH? He was definitely startin to get his shine and now he's gone :confused: Senseless violence claims anotha young life tryna flourish. Damn, 21? WTF?!?

Guest Thycky Slim

My heart goes out to both you and your family and all those affected by this tragedy. Its truly a shame but at least he is in a better place and away from things like senseless violence and taking young lives. He will forever be in the hearts of all those he's touched.:)

How ironic he makes this song & now he is gone!

"Waking up In Cold Sweats Having Dreams Of Going Out With A Bang! Shyt my papa died by the gun. I Died By The Gun & If I eva hv A Son he probably Die By the Same"

Damn Dolla RIP Born November 25, 1987 (1987-11-25) (age 21)

I am very sad & really at a loss for words. He was like family to me. I've been around this kid since he was 9 or 10. I used to take him to the gym with me to play basketball. As we grow older we tend to do our own thing, but never forgetting your love one's even in his death I can still see this young kid with this head full of hair running up & down the Hammond Basketball Gym Floor..

You all just don't know how much this effects & hurts me..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ikqn2ywkzmm

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.