Rate this song

IOUyZC.jpg

23 years old been rapping for about 10 yrs. I also have a website by the name of www.4shoretalent.com I pretty much do studio, video , and photo work as a side hustle and make a living off of that im now getting into the business side of things that i have something to invest in myself. Ive done opening acts for various artist that where either once major or still are such as lil scrappy, jr writter, young buck, and a few others also have done a few of my own events in areas from philly, to baltimore, viriginia, and most the the small towns on the eastern shore.

Follow @t9daprince on twitter!

aFeExZ.jpg

23 years old been rapping for about 10 yrs. I also have a website by the name of www.4shoretalent.com I pretty much do studio, video , and photo work as a side hustle and make a living off of that im now getting into the business side of things that i have something to invest in myself. Ive done opening acts for various artist that where either once major or still are such as lil scrappy, jr writter, young buck, and a few others also have done a few of my own events in areas from philly, to baltimore, viriginia, and most the the small towns on the eastern shore.

aFeExZ.jpg

Leave feedback

Leave an honest comment below. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Leave feedback...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.